Destiny and Roman Reigns for megamaxsqueen

*Destiny's POV*

I sat in Hunter's office fiddling with my shirt. I heard the door open and saw hunter sit down in front of me. He smiled and crossed his arms on the desk, looking at me.

"Now Destiny. I know you've only been here a few months but I need you to help a tag team." He said and I nodded weakly.

"Sure. I'll do it. Excuse me sir but who is the tag team?" I said and he chuckled deeply. He sat back in his chair and smiled widely.

"The shield. They are currently in the storage room. Some reason I don't understand. Apparently because one is foreign. You can go now. They are expecting you." He said and I stood up. I walked out the office and down the corridor, towards the storage room. I stood outside it and stepped in slightly scared. A scraggy brownish coloured haired man shot up and glared at me. I heard him growl before he walked off. A two toned haired man looked at me before sorting out bars and poles and stuff. I gulped and saw another sat in the hottest part of the room. He stared at me and smiled before brushing his hair. I chuckled and smiled weakly.

"How the hell can you sit in the hottest part of the room roman?!" I heard one of the other men yell. Roman chuckled and laughed.

"I'm used to this heat dean." He said and I started to get uncomfortable. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see roman.

"Ready for our match?" He asked and I nodded. I stood up but he handed me a female version of the shield gear. I took it and walked to the girls bathroom before getting changed in one of the cubicles. I soon walked back to the storage room and put my clothes back down. I walked with Roman with the other two behind me.

"Roman. Who are the other two and why are they glaring at me all the time?" I whispered to roman and he sighed.

"The brown haired one is Dean Ambrose and the two toned one is Seth Rollins. They'll get used to you after a while. If not, I'll punch them." He whispered back, with a large smirk on his lips. I giggled lightly and blushed. I stood waiting and dean and Seth walked to the canteen.

"Only walked down the steps after you hear Sierra Hotel Echo Lima Delta Shield." Roman said and walked into the canteen. I heard those exact words and made my way down the steps. I was being booed. Well the shield aren't liked. I sighed and jumped over the barrier. I stood in the ring, looking at bray wyatt. This ain't gonna end well.

*Roman's POV*

I sat in the canteen watching the match. I don't like this. She shouldn't be fighting a man. I watched carefully. Then sister Abigail. I stood up and Seth looked at me.

"What is it Samoan?" He asked and I growled.

"Bray's just done sister Abigail and Destiny ain't looking so good." I said and we all quickly went down the steps. I left the assaulting to dean and Seth whilst I picked Destiny up. I took her straight to the doctors room. I sighed loudly and rubbed her head.

Please open your eyes...please...

I took her back to our locker room and she opened her eyes. I smiled and put her down, moving her hair.

"Hey cutie." I said and she blushed. I chuckled and sat down next to her. She leant closer to me and kissed my cheek.

"I love your roman." She said just above a whisper. I couldn't help but smile.

"I love you too." I said and kissed her on the lips, wrapping my arms around her.