Barrollins

*Seth Rollins's POV*

I sighed as I sort out my tie and put my jacket on. I left my office and walked towards the canteen. God I'm hungry. I heard someone screaming angrily and the unmistakable voice of dean ambrose. I walked past the canteen and to a silent area. Well quiet if you get rid of screaming and Dean's yelling. I saw Wade Barrett getting hit with a hammer over and over again. I shoved dean away.

"Dean get lost." I growled and watched dean walk off. I sighed and rubbed my head confused.

"Thanks. Rollins." Wade said slowly standing up. I nod and sigh. I looked at his face and move my fringe.

"No problem Barrett." I smiled and went back to my locker room. I got changed into my ring gear and started to put my gloves on. I heard an knock on the door and I sighed.

"Come in!" I shouted and the door slowly opened.

*Wade Barrette's POV*

I walked in and smiled. Seth looked at me and tapped his foot on the floor.

"You need a tag team partner for your match against dean and roman. I can help you if you want." I said and he smiled. He walked over and chuckled.

"Come on. We have our match." He laughed and I followed him. I smiled and stopped him quickly. He went to speak but I kissed his lips. He looked at me shocked before kissing me back.

We soon pulled away and walked quickly.

"Your a good kisser." Seth chuckled and I smiled.

"So are you." I smirked and he blushed. His theme started so he walked down to the ring. He is a really nice guy.