S1 EP6: Guenther's last dance

Start from the beginning

'YES, YES YES! AHHH THAT WAS AMAZING!' Zane Maloney shouted in excitement.

'I sadly hit another car in the sprint. I felt fast all weekend, qualified second. Only to finish 9th in the sprint, one position away from points. It ******* *****, but it's part of the game. The biggest event is still coming up tomorrow.' Nico Hulkenberg said.

Race day

'Nico Hulkenberg, he's about to be launched off P2, what can he do with this very fast new car of his?' Martin Brundle asked.

'We are about to find out.' Crofty said, sitting on the edge of his chair. 'Nico gets launched, HE'S GONE FAR! Now he just has to wait if anyone can pass him! Mick Schumacher from P8, HE'S FASTER! MICK SCHUMACHER, INCREDIBLE TIME!' Crofty now shouted.

'There are still some good drivers at the back of the field, who can get close to Mick and Nico? 'Martin Brundle asked to hype the crowd up like they weren't on the edge of their seats already.

Fernando from 16th place, he's looking good, HE'S LOOKING GOOD, ONLY JUST short of Mick Schumacher. BUT HERE COMES ALEX ALBON, HE'S PASSED NICO TOO! Crofty yelled getting up from his chair and dancing excitedly. 'MICK SCHUMACHER IS A DISNEY CARS FORMULA ONE RACE WINNER! Fernando and Alex finish second and third!'

'Their teams aren't the only one celebrating though, Nico Hulkenberg has finished P4 and send the Haas CF1 team into celebration.' Martin Brundle commented with a smile on his face.

'It was a very chaotic weekend, so many uniformities faces. The fact that only reserve drivers won this weekend is crazy to me.' Nico Hulkenberg said.

'I think this shows we are not finished as a team, we are P8 in the championship currently, there is a lot of time left to close the gap to the teams in front of us.' Guenther Steiner said.

Week 12

'NICO HULKENBERG FINISHES SECOND IN THE SPRINT RACE, that is his first "podium" in HISTORY of his ENTIRE CAREER!' Crofty exclaimed excitedly as Nico celebrated with his team.

'Nico's newfound form has come practically out of nowhere. Race 11 especially with all the reserve drivers with very unique car designs caused people to get a lot of questions about what is making some cars like Nico and Mick's so fast all of a sudden?' Chris Medland, Formula one journalist said.

'Some teams started looking at car designs, they couldn't find anything. That was until Mercedes decided to look at another factor, weight.' Will Buxton said.

'Mercedes quickly realized that Mick and Nico had something in common. Nico was a car that was fully made of plastic, a way lighter material then metal. Mick's car too had a large part build by plastic instead of metal. This huge difference in weight almost made it impossible for these drivers to have bad results as even if the spin, the power of the launcher could still launch them fat into the distance.' Jennie Gow explained.

'Mercedes didn't really know what to do, announcing this could create changes which could make this more fair, but it could also nerf their own reserve driver Mick. Wanting to be seen as the good guys and "striving for equal performance," Mercedes made the news Publix and asked the FIA to force the teams who has cars with plastic designs to make their cars heavier.' Chris Medland explained.

Guenther sits in his office and get's a call from Gene.

'Hey Gene.'

'yes I saw the news too.'

'The FIA are researching Nico's car yeah.'

'They could force us to get him a new car.'

'They can't do this to me Gene.' Guenther Steiner said. 'Finally we get some good results and now this. ******* ****.'

'You know I'll be fighting this until the very end. I promise you I am not giving up Gene.'

'Yes, I definitely will.'

Guenther hangs up the phone. He stayed silent for a few seconds before giving clearance on his feelings about the situation. 'This is ******* ********.'

*tweet noise*

'The FIA have decided to ban plastic from the formula one grid, Nico will have to get a new car immediately.'

Guenther is stood having a conversation with one of the mechanics.

'Yeah no I don't get it, the force Nico to get a new car but reserve drivers are not rushed to change car. This is ridiculous, it's like they really hate us ****.' Guenther told his team member.

'Did you protest it?' The mechanic asked.

'Yes yea of course. Didn't do ****.' Guenther responded. '******** ****.'

'Do you have a new car for Nico yet?' The mechanic asked.

'Oh yeah luckily we do, Gene helped and got a striking looking car I have to say. One that isn't made of ******* plastic.' Guenther responded. 'Let's hope that car can safe us from all of this ***.'

'Just as Haas seem to be on the right track to get back up the order they find themself stuck in this. The FIA said the team is lucky to keep the points they earned with Nico's car, and that whilst at the time Haas did this, there was no rule telling them they couldn't do this.' Chris Medland said. 'This has surely put a sour taste in the mouths of everyone in the team.'

UP NEXT IN DRIVE TO SURVIVE:

'Times are tough for Valterri.' Will Buxton said.

'That was an amazing performance from Antonio Giovinazzi.' Martin Brundle admitted.

'I'm gonna do everything I can get to get that seat.' Valterri Bottas said.

'Renault are looking to grow their involvement within formula one.' Jennie Gow said.

'Could this mean a possible eleventh team on the grid next season?' Will Buxton said curiously.