Assault on The Baxter Building

Start from the beginning

"I'm Ikol Laufeyson and this is Loki." They look at him with surprise.

"They're both variants of Loki Laufeyson, the god of mischief." Hope explains to them but they are still confused.

"What's a variant?" Sam asked.

"A variant is another version of someone from another universe." Sylvie explained.

"So, this you and an alligator are Loki's in there own universes until this TVA came and took them?" Miles asks and the three of them nod at the same time. "That's.... so rude."

"Bit of an understatement but yes, rude." Sylvie says before she looks to Billy who keeps going to voicemail. "Who are you even calling right now?"

Billy looks over to her, putting away his red cased phone, "I've been trying to call Stephan AND Wong but neither of them are picking up."

"But Wong always picks up." Tommy says looking at his brother in confusion "Here let me try." Tommy takes out his green cased phone. Kate walks out of the room, Miles and Kamala look at see her a go towards her.

"He awake?" Miles asked and Kate shook her head, she goes over and takes a seat next to Cassie. The hall was silent, no one really knew what to say until Cassie has a thought.

"Wait, Hope, didn't you say Y/N might be one of Kang's variants?"

"Yeah, he said so himself."

Cassie stands up and goes to the middle between them all to gain their attention. "Well this Kang guy seems to be pretty clever, so why would he be putting this much effort into keeping Y/N around if he wasn't sure?" That was a good question, why wasn't Kang sure of Y/N's existence? This question was now what they were trying to wrap their heads around.

"Back at Kang's fortress, he asked Richards if Y/N had unlocked his 'true power', whatever that means." Hope says gaining everyone's attention again.

"True power? What kind of power are we talking about?" Kamala asks as she begins to pace some more. "Could Y/N be a mutant or inhuman?"

"I don't think so, during our capture, it had appeared that Kang is Mutant-phobic, very pro human. I think him being Inhuman would be ruled out too as Kang needs Y/N alive to access this 'true power', in some cases in other universes there are ways to extract powers with technology, types of technology that Kang would likely already possess." Hope added on.

"But if he's a Kang variant, then why take him in if he was already 'destined' for it?" Miles added, this situation raised alot of questions of what Kang wants with Y/N in the first place. Reed Richards appears down the hall in a lab coat with HERBIE hovering next to his shoulder.

"Is he awake yet?" Reed asked them, they all shook their heads and Reed sighed and went inside the room to check on him.

Somewhere else in the building, a dark green and black portal opens up and Doctor Doom steps out of it with a squad of his doombots.