02, Playing It Cool

Walking into the dining room wasn't supposed to be this nerve wracking for Silvester, but knowing the current circumstances, he'd never felt more anxious. He walked faster than normal to get down to the dining room. He had to find Theodor and tell him what happened.

He opened the door to the dining room. Everyone was sitting at different tables, but Theodor was nowhere to be seen. Everyone was in their own clicks. Thomas Mustin, AKA Mustii from Belgium, Joost Klein from the Netherlands, Besa Kokëdhima from Albania, Isaak Guderian from Germany, and Olly Alexander from the United Kingdom were at a table to the left of the door. Silvester knew he had to ask as many people as he could if they've seen him here.

"Hey, guys. I need to ask you..." Silvester couldn't finish his sentence before Joost began to speak.

"I knew it! I told you he would show up! No both of you idiots owe me 20 bucks!" He laughed. Olly and Mustii rolled their eyes as they each handed Joost a crisp 20 euro bill.

"Now this isn't fair! We should at least make Besa and Isaak pay up as well!" Mustii rolled his eyes.

"Well, unlike you two, we know Silvester is reliable and likes to party!" Besa chanted.

"Speak for yourself, Besa. I just know it's pointless to bet with Joost." Isaak rolled his eyes.

"Guys, please! This is important! I need to know where..." Once again, Silvester was interrupted. This time, Isaak spoke again.

"I'm genuinely so glad you showed up. I'm getting an aneurysm just breathing the same air as the infamous futile four over here." He rolled his eyes.

"You wish you were on our level!" Olly laughed as he took a sip of his drink.

"Wasn't it you who got stupid drunk last on the train last night and told Joost that you'd lost your phone?" Isaak spoke.

"Ok, that's not as bad as..." Olly was also interrupted. This time, by Joost.

"You were using your phone to call it!" He laughed. Olly sank into the chair.

"Guys, I'm serious!! Do you know where Theodor Andrei is??" Silvester spoke at once. This time, without interruption.

"Why? Do you wanna talk to him?" Olly spoke with a bit of satire in his voice.

"Guys, please! It's very important! Just tell me if you've seen him!" Silvester trembled.

"Wait.... I think I'm piecing this together." Mustii began. "I think you may have a little thing for Mr. Andrei."

"I'm not gonna lie. I wasn't expecting Theodor to be your type, but that man-bun of his is hot!" Besa laughed.

"Guys, don't be stupid! I don't see Theodor that way!" Silvester sighed. "it's complicated, okay???"

"And I thought I was down bad! I mean, I can't blame you, though." Joost laughed as he leaned back in the chair he was sitting in. "Theodor is definitely a snack!"

"Nahh. He ain't no snack. He's the whole damn three-course meal!" Olly spoke.

"Facts!" Besa spoke. "He can wrap me around his DGT any day of the week."

"Aren't you like, twice his age? That's messed up." Joost teased.

"You know, I think I deserve a goddam Nobel Peace prize for just putting up with you four and your shenanigans." Isaak rolled his eyes. Silvester sighed.

"Have any of you seen him??? I swear to God I'm not interested in him!" Silvester trembled.

"Guys. I really think we should take him ser-" Isaak tried to say before Besa cut him off.