Chapter 13 - Complicated Situation in the East

Mulai dari awal

Many people began to tremble when Ambassador Quilian gave him very vital and important information about the American Continental Union.

And then, a representative of Fenn stood up.

Fenn's representative: "I am Fenn's representative. Our country witnessed the power of the ACU during the military festival 2 weeks ago. Their navy, called the 'Continental Fleet', consists of gigantic fleets, the fleet that was showcased during the festival was of a nation called the Federal Republic of North America, and as far as I know, that demonstration of power made by just 8 ships was enough to overcome the entire Parpaldian navy."

Once again, the representatives present were amazed to hear that a small number of ships could be more powerful than the entire Parpaldian navy.

Ambassador of Quilia: "The weapons, equipment and ships of the ACU are very powerful and deadly, the power of these weapons was confirmed during the Great War of Rondenius and during the deliberate attack of the Parpaldian forces on Fenn. It is a great detail that one needs to know, is that the weapons, ships and equipment that the ACU gifted to Qua-Toyne and Quilia are the oldest ones that they themselves consider obsolete, if these older weapons, which the ACU itself considers obsolete, were capable of exterminating an army of more of 1,500,000 soldiers and a navy of more than 5,000 ships in just 7 days, imagine the newest weapons."

When Ambassador Quilian finished, many representatives were even more terrified and frightened by this new information.

They now understand that these weapons and equipment that Qua-Toyne and Quilia received are the oldest, which the ACU itself considers obsolete, if the veracity of this information is confirmed, then just imagining the ACU's most modern weapons was hair-raising.

After a while, Awan's representative spoke.

Awan's representative: "I am Awan's representative. The ACU is a friendly alliance to us, but it is also a mortal enemy when provoked. I suggest that we all improve our relationships with the ACU rather than antagonize them. Our main threat is the Parpaldian Empire, 3 days ago, the Kingdom of Altarus was invaded and occupied by Parpaldia after King Taara XIV refused Parpaldia's demands."

Yugao: "Altarus is the only country outside the civilized area that is very close to Parpaldia. However, the Parpaldians seem to have turned their backs and decided to invade Altarus anyway. The Parpaldian Empire is at this point the real threat and we need to focus in this threat than to antagonize a continent and an alliance that has done us no harm."

The representatives and ambassadors nodded and began to whisper to each other.

The conference ended with the result of improving the relationship with the ACU and not antagonizing them and labeling the Parpaldian Empire as a threat that needed to be kept under surveillance.

========================================

After the conference ended, the representatives and ambassadors boarded the train to return to their respective embassies.

The Topan ambassador read a file about the outcome of the previous conferences, he then smiled and laughed a little, remembering an event when news of Fenn reached his government's ears.

Topan Ambassador: "It's still funny, even though it was 2 weeks ago..."

He then takes a sip from his cup of tea and starts talking to his colleagues.

January 28, 1957/1627

Houston, State of Texas, Federal Republic of North America