.𖥔 ݁ ˖ enemy - kim gyuvin| pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Go, Y/N," she said and you walked slowly towards the door. You banged on some chairs and Mrs. Go flinched.

"Someone help her, please," she said looking at you.

Without a second passing, someone said, "I will help her." The class reacted with a woo and Mrs. Go shushed them quickly.

This time, you were sober and no way you couldn't recognize the voice. Your eyes widened just like it has been doing all day. If you weren't sick yet, you sure are gonna be now since facing your embarrassment never seem to go well for you.

Gyuvin's big hand rested around your waist and he holds your shoulder with the other hand. He slowly guides you outside the door.

Now everything is making you feel deja vu.

You prayed he wouldn't notice that you are actually sick so you exaggerated more.

Gyuvin silently guides you to the infirmary and as soon as you reached, you bowed to him. "You can go now."

You quickly went inside, now walking upright.

Gyuvin just followed you inside when you didn't notice. "I have to make sure you're okay."

"When did you start caring?" You fought the urge to roll your eyes because if you do so, your eyes will close and you will sleep there.

Gyuvin wanted to say something else but went, "Mrs. Go will think I'm helping you with your tricks."

"What tricks?" You sat on one of the beds while the nurse waits for you to do so.

"You came here to sleep, Y/N. I know you," he replied coolly.

You were sure he was just guessing since your eyes were drooping but not because he knows the old habit you used to have, excusing yourself to the nurse's infirmary to sleep because you've been staying up late all night.

"I'm feeling light headed. Can I sleep here?"

The nurse nodded sympathetically at you and she walked away.

"Wow, girls get good treatment around here, huh? If I said that, I would probably be sent to detention," Gyuvin complained but you pretended to fall asleep.

Gyuvin sighed when he notices what you were doing.

"You didn't answer ny question last night," he said lowly. You stayed still.

"About you still liking me."

Air stopped passing through your throat. You couldn't stay still now. You gulped loudly and Gyuvin clearly heard that.

Gyuvin says nothing. He stood there observing you as you pretended he wasn't even there. You looked peaceful even if you were pretending. He wanted to push the hair away from your face and admire you.

You just looked the same as when you two were younger, back when he first saw you, when you first arrived to his neighborhood. The menace little Gyuvin's heart couldn't handle your beauty. He felt like you were perfect even if he didn't even say a single thing to you.

He had serious crush on you and as most kids did, he expresses it with childish antics: bullying you. You weren't the easy target though. You fought back and now you two hate each other. Allegedly, that is.

Gyuvin waited a pregnancy pause for your answer but you were still in your position.

"Do you still...like me?" Gyuvin's voice was quiet.

You covered your eyes with your hand to hide the quiver in them. Gyuvin moved closer to you. Closer that you can smell the cologne on him.

You stayed silent, not wanting to admit it.

"Do you still like me?" He repeated, almost whispering but his voice was deep. You couldn't breath now. If you admitted it, you were sure he would bully you more and if you didn't you will regret it at some point of time.

"I liked you even if you were being mean to me," you replied, your voice squeaking. You hated how you sounded and you bite your lips. "I still like you."

A smile appeared on his face slowly which could only mean one thing to you: he is gonna bully you more now.

But Gyuvin inched closer to you, sitting on the side of the bed. You slowly got up, regretting the confession.

"If you are gonna bully me about this, trust me no ones gonna beli—" you stopped mid sentence when his hands brushed away the hair from your face.

"I liked you even if you were being meaner that I was," he said, tucking the hair behind your ears.

"I like you even more now," he said, smiling. He then stared at your lips longer than what he should.

You blushed uncontrollably and wished the room was to dark that he can't notice.

"Are you blushing, Y/N?" He teased.

"I will stop if you kiss me already," you replied, the boldness suddenly showing itself.

Gyuvin grinned as he cups your jaw and brings your face closer to his.

He kisses you gently that made you warm and cold inside at the same time. You didn't know kissing Gyuvin would actually feel like this. All warm and fuzzy that you forgot you actually hated him at one point.

He strokes your jaw as he deepens the kiss.

"Will you go out with me now?" He said breaking away from the kiss slowly.

"If you stop being mean," you said with a slight smile.

He nodded. "Deal. You will apologize though. Make the flower origami again."

"Deal. I still have no idea why you are so pressed about that flower though," you replied, knotting your eyebrows.

He shocked his head. "Let's save that explanation for later. I don't wanna be called a simp."

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

someone stop me from ending every imagine with a poorly described kiss 😫