.𖥔 ݁ ˖serenade- myeong jaehyun

Words Count⋆ 1589
A/N⋆ this trope seems cliche but bear with me

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

You were having a girl's night at one of your friend's dorm with your three friends at 8pm. Since exams just ended, everyone is on their dorms and not at the library. They insisted on you coming even though you tell them you have test tomorrow, making it the worst excuse ever since you just finished exams. But they didn't seem to budge and you ended up going, wearing your cute pyjamas and carrying snacks you bought for yourself.

You decided to play games and watch movies and sleep late, not caring if you have classes the next morning.

You were all seated on the floor and spinning bottles. When the pointy side lands on one person, the other person who was pointed with the bottom asks them truth or drink. You didn't plan on getting drunk and wake up next day feeling shitty so you prayed no one asks you questions you're gonna be emabrresed about. You were determined to answer every question.

After few rounds, the bottle pointed at you and Sieun, one of your bestfriend, is the one who get to ask you.

"You ready Y/n?"

You nervously nodded your head. "I was born ready. "

Then Sieun cleared her throat. You're friends were eyeing each other as if they're planning something heinous. You looked at them wearily and try to keep calm because every question they ask is too personal that you would rather get drunk than answering them.

"Shoot," You say.

"Ok, Y/N. Do you like anyone from our campus?"

You expected that to be questioned long time ago that you mentally prepared for it.

"No. I like someone you guys dont know the name of."

They all looked at you, surprise you answered calmly as you are coy most of the time when relationship is mentioned.

"Who is it?" Doyeon asked impatiently.

"Someone in this uni or what?" Seoli asked, scooting near you. You said nothing as you smiled at them.

"Is he handsome?"

You nodded your head as in of course.
Sieun smirked. "Does his name start with J?"

You gasped and thankfully no one noticed. Well except Sieun. How did she know, you have no idea.

"There are too many guys whose names start with J," says Doyeon, sulking.

"No," You said, your voice almost too low to hear.

"Oho ho ho," Doyeon clapped her hands. "Who is this dude?" She said even though you knew they all planned it ahead to make you confess who your crush was.

They are your bestfriends but telling them the crush you have on your friend, Myeong Jaehyun, was so embarrassing for you because you were afraid they would tell you what kinda basic taste you have since everyone has a crush on him and he is your friend. But that doesn't mean he is unlikable, you know it. You know if you confessed he would be nice about it but reject you anyway so you keep it to yourself and don't expect anyone to find out. Well, except Sieun who seems to know about it.

His face flashed before your eyes, taking you to daydream.

Shaking your thoughts away, "It's one question and I answered." Then you spinned the bottle, landing on Sieun.

You were watching Sieun from the side of your eye, smirking. She was texting someone else. It seemed like a short one because she put her phone down and directed her attention to the game.