Shi Xi blurted out, “Do you have someone you like?”

Xie Yunzhou retracted his hand and his eyes were indifferent. “Why are you asking this?”

“It’s nothing. I’m just asking.” Shi Xi did not receive a reply and lowered her head to continue eating.

She shouldn’t have asked!

The best thing to do now was to quickly eat dinner and go home to have a good night’s sleep.

Keep a distance from Xie Yunzhou in the future!

Seeing that the girl had lost her appetite just now and was now engrossed in eating, looking as if she had seen the light, Xie Yunzhou sighed in his heart.

He wanted to take things slow with Shi Xi. He wanted to start as a friend and slowly develop their relationship.

He would confess to Shi Xi when she was a little older.

But now, it seemed that after Shi Xi knew of his intentions, she only wanted to retreat.

She really was a little troublemaker.

..

After eating, Shi Xi had already regained her composure.

She was so beautiful and smart. It was very normal for a man to like her.

There was no need to panic.

“Thank you for the wedding dress. If there’s anything I can help you with in the future, I will definitely do it.” The girl’s eyes were curved and bright like the stars.

Xie Yunzhou’s Adam’s apple bobbed. He said in a low voice, “There’s something I need your help with right now.”

~

432 Why Did You Suddenly Confess!!!

Shi Xi looked up at him. “What’s the matter? If it’s about endorsements, I’ll talk to Brother Han and lower the price to the lowest possible.”

Xie Yunzhou’s eyes were deep. “I’ve opened a new amusement park in Pingle District. I want to bring you to take a look.”

Shi Xi thought for a moment and said, “The amusement park’s promotional ambassador? That sounds pretty good.”

“I’ll take you there to take a look.” Xie Yunzhou asked his assistant to change the direction and went to the amusement park.

“You can wait for the day. I can’t see it clearly at night,” Shi Xi said.

“There’s a fireworks show at night,” Xie Yunzhou said calmly.

Shi Xi looked at Xie Yunzhou in surprise and then asked, “Have you got the qualification to set off fireworks?”

It was forbidden to set off fireworks in Feng City.

Leng Qiankun had been arrested for setting off fireworks in the past.

Shi Xi kept this rule in mind.

She didn’t want to be arrested for no reason!

Especially since she was a female celebrity now.

Xie Yunzhou: “…I’ve already applied for the right to set off fireworks.”

The fun of chatting with Shi Xi was that you never knew what she would say next.

Shi Xi asked again, “Then from now on, you can set off fireworks at the amusement park every night? Will there be an amusement park? Similar to Disney?”