"Weh else Alicia fi deh Nae? She mus' a study" Aunt Shevel replied with her hands gesturing wildly.

"Mi nuh know mi jus an ask" I shrugged laying my head on her chest as she began to play with my hair.

"Nae?" Aunt Shevel called my name her tone serious.

"Hmm?" I responded looking up at her.

Aunt Shevel let out a deep sigh her expression looking troubled. I sat up using my elbows to support myself.
"Aunty, a wah happen?" I inquired sensing something was amiss.

"Not sure how you're gonna take this but, well... Your mother found out about your new salon and she's upset that you didn't tell her" Aunt Shevel revealed her gaze fixed on me.

I hissed my teeth kill mi dead a something big "aunty mek mommy go sidung the land inna my name mi free fi do what I want with it I could care less" I said laying back down.

Everything she stop fi mi but not this time. Aunty Shevel sighed and I know she don't like the problem or back and forth but my mother needs to grow up.

"Nae thats not even all I meant to ask if a suh yuh treat yuh one aunty how mi nuh get nuh invitation to yuh anniversary party" she asked.

I furrowed my brow, confusion creeping in "Which anniversary party that?" I asked.

She burst into laughter throwing herself back on the bed. I sat up folding my arms across my chest.

"Monica, Monica you never gonna change" she chuckled shaking her head.

"Aunty, talk nuh" I urged her feeling increasingly agitated.

"Monae, mi nuh raise nuh fool. Your mother and loving husband are planning a surprise anniversary party for you" she revealed the laughter still evident in her voice.

I scrunched up my face in disbelief struggling to comprehend the situation. "Aunty, relax. Monica might be mad but not that mad" I said trying to reassure myself.

All inna my head me a try nuh believe dis but she gave me a knowing look with a serious expression.

"Mi soon come" I said leaving her room going downstairs.

"Monae come here nuh go ova deh!" I heard her shouting but mi naa look Dylan ago hear my mouth today.

My blood boiled as I grabbed my bag and car keys from the center table storming towards the door. Auntie followed me to the hall with a stern voice.

"Monae, a dis mi nuh like. Yuh don't listen. Relax and don't go over there to start nothing with your husband" she warned pointing at me.

"Aunty, honestly, no disrespect but mi nuh care bout dat right now," I retorted tilting my head defiantly.

"A dat wid you. My granny always seh when yuh hand inna tiger mouth yuh fi tek time tek it out. Yer mi a tell yuh" she scolded.

"Furthermore, I am certain a you still sit down married to this man. You excited when you a get the attention until uno fall out so me nuh see why yuh a nyam up yourself over the party when yes uno actually married for real" she said sounding a bit annoyed.