Looking at the current situation of the two of them, he knew that too!

Shi Xi and Tao Yuxuan asked some questions and roughly understood some of the history of the previous generation.

Back then, the Leng family and the Chu family fought for the clothing market in Feng City. The Leng family went through wholesale foreign trade, lowering the prices and mass-producing. At the same time, they opened up another path to make targeted high-end clothing designs.

Meanwhile, the Chu family only focused on high-end customization. They tried many times to mass-produce, but failed.

In the end, the Leng family survived the business war. Most of the people in the Chu family didn’t know how to run the business. They could only watch the Chu family gradually decline.

When Shi Xi heard that, she sighed. “The current Chu Tang Workshop only has a small studio.”

~

427 I Said I Would Go and Try On My Wedding Dress Now~

“The business world is like a battlefield. Very few people can always dominate the business world. Back then, the Chu family’s high-end custom-made clothes were excellent. All the upper-class people in Feng City made clothes at their place,” Leng Qiankun said while leaning against the sofa.

Shi Xi asked in puzzlement, “Then why can’t they do it now?”

Leng Qiankun said, “I heard that there was a problem with their designers, and the supply of the industry couldn’t meet the demand. Anyway, when it came to my generation, their family had already declined.”

Shi Xi nodded thoughtfully.

“However, they did give me inspiration.” Leng Qiankun looked at Shi Xi and asked, “Do you have a clothing endorsement and promotion now? What kind of clothing endorsement did you take before?”

As expected of a legitimate company. They first asked Shi Xi about the endorsement and promotion and considered the differences in competing products.

Shi Xi said, “I haven’t received any clothing endorsements yet. My agent helped me look at a few, but it seems that they haven’t reached an agreement yet.”

Leng Qiankun said, “Give me your agent’s contact information. I’ll get someone to discuss it.”

Tao Yuxuan interrupted, “I was the one who came first. Xi Xi wants to shoot an advertisement for my family first!”

Leng Qiankun raised his eyes lazily. “We are not the same product. Shi Xi Xi can promote it at the same time. You should learn more about the company’s operations. What are you learning?”

Tao Yuxuan shut her mouth.

She was indeed inferior to Leng Qiankun when it came to the company’s operations.

Shi Xi said to Leng Qiankun, “There’s a designer called Song Song at the Chu Tang Workshop. She’s the one who designed the outfit for me yesterday. You can poach her.”

Leng Qiankun raised an eyebrow. “That’s not very good, is it?”

Shi Xi thought to herself, ‘Do you still think that’s not very good?’

“You can invite her with a high salary. Whether she’s willing to go or not is her own business,” Shi Xi said. “I’m just making a suggestion.”

“I’ll get someone to contact her.” Leng Qiankun finished his business talk and left after sitting for a short while.

Tao Yuxuan looked at Shi Xi and said, “Xi Xi, do you not like that Chu Hua?”