conrad

"Connie is that you?" Yeah and Kyle stop calling me Connie "why? But I love calling you Connie but it's fine if you hate it that much I will stop" yeah please stop.

"So how was the ride back home" fine.

"Just fine?" Yeah just fine is it suppose to be anything else?

"Stop playing dumb with me if anybody is dumb here it's definitely me so stop trying to steal my role".

You know have always wondered why I am comfortable with you even than I am with my family and why you are the only friend I have, now I know.

"Really and why is that" he said with a happy face ready hear a complement.

it's because you are dumb but you know you are you do not need anybody telling you you are a lot of thing like annoying dumb  you know, should I continue because I have a lot.

"No Conrad thank you at least you have a reason I do not have one because you are rude always trying to be rude but still I am here, am going to bed" he said with a pout and stand up.

Thank God that worked " oh and Conrad" he called from his room.

" I gave Nora your number she said she will give it to Jessica" he said.

What? I shouted but he did not answer anymore.

Then few minutes later I hear a ding it was my phone, it's a text from an unknown number it says,

Unknown: thanks for today
Unknown: it me Jessica

I just keep staring at my phone then I replied.

Me: I already told you not to thank me u just did what was supposed to be done, but you are welcome.

(The next morning)

"Good morning Conrad breakfast is ready"
If there is anything I like about Kyle staying with me it definitely because he is a great cook and he loves cooking.

Morning Kyle but there is nothing good about this morning.

"Why what's wrong" well mum called me this morning that it has been a while that we have heard a family dinner that I should come tonight.

"Oh no that is bad you and your brother in the same room that is bad really bad"

Yeah it's bad for him not me I just hope he does not say anything stupid.

"Yeah Me to do you are going there after work"

Yeah

" then should I not go back home today"

I mean if you like but if it's because of me don't worry I can manage on my own.

"Okay then are you done let's go to work"
Yeah let go.

( Evening)

I drove to my parents house I took a deep breath then knock then some one opened the door, it was my brother and he is staring at me with a stupid smirk on his face ,

I ignored him and went inside to greet my mum and dad they are already at the dinning room.

Hi mum, dad I nodded

"You are late" was what mum said
" Leave him you know he is busy let's just eat" dad said.

I signed and sit down Justin also sit  beside me and we started having dinner

"So how is everything going with your company is everything fine?" Dad said .

Yes I replied " well when do you intend to come back to your dad's company your dad is getting old" mum said and I looked at Justin he is holding is folk so hard I thought he might break it.

I made sure he saw me then I smirked and continue eating,

I already told you mum you have two son give it to the other one I do not plan on taking over dad's company.

"What do you mean Conrad I" dad interrupted her,

"we will discuss this after dinner" dad said

Then Justin decided it to speak "so how is Lilah"

I smiled I see you still act like a child Justin I mean you are fucking 26 act like one.

you know I always wonder why dad did not want to give his company to you I mean I know why but I thought you have changed.

But I see you haven't I wouldn't give my company to you either I mean look at you the only thing you are good at is making bad friends wasting morning on alcohol and trying to steal my left overs.

I said his angry face is making me happy. because ,I know he his afraid of getting physical with me he knows me.

He would not try that with me, he is all talk.

And why are you asking me how Lilah is.

Did she drop you after realising how immature you are or is your dick too small to satisfy her or is the sex just not good enough.

I guesse no matter how you try you will just always be the second choice in the family, with Lilah and everybody. because, who would want you when they could have me.

I bet your friends only like you because of dad's money I finished with a smirk still on my face.

He threw all the plate on the table to the ground and ran to his room.

I look at my mum and dad I smiled and I say like I said a child.

"You know we called you here for you guys to stop fighting but look at you, up still find a way to fight with him you always find a way" mum said and then my phone ding it was a text from Jessica.

Jessica: I think I should cause everybody just sat down and did nothing they were just looking at the drama and I  think I should buy you dinner you know to thank you.

Jessica: but it's fine if you do not want to really

I mean mum is still talking and I did not like this food anyways and Stefan has thrown everything away any way

Me: oh no it's fine send the address

The another ding she sent the address

You know mum I guesse you decide to skip the part where he ask me about Lilah but it's fine next time we want to have this type of dinner make sure you put him on leach bye now I have to go.

I tell them both good bye and drove to the address Jessica sent.

A/N

Chapter 14 enjoy