blind date ii

Conrad

I just got out of a meeting when I got a text from my best friend I rolled my eyes what does he want.

I read the text it says my mum set me up for a blind date please can you go in my stead I didn't bother to reply him because no no I can't go in his stead my phone vibrates again are you really going to ignore me conraddd please please when I see he is not going to stop.

I reply stop texting me am busy so are you going have always help you out can't you help me ones I mean that is true ever since my girlfriend cheated on me with my brother have just hate the idea of relationship or of woman entirely and my parents want me to settle down even tho they still refuse to discuss about my brother fucking my girlfriend I still remember that they you see I have my own house I have moved out of my parent house since I was 25 now am 28 it's been 3 years I still go there sometimes so me and my girlfriend no ex girlfriend where having an argument and she was living with me so I told her not to worry she can sleep at home since she said she needed some space then she said "but what about you where will you stay" I told her not to worry that.

I will just go home and she said what about your brother yes that's right my brother one of the reason why I left home he just want everything that's mine we always fight no matter what we can't have a conversation without fighting it wasn't always like that things just change so I told her not to worry that I will find my way the real problem is my parents because if they ask me why I am home and I told them they did not like her anyways they will just keep bothering to break up with her which is the main reason why I left home my parents hate my girlfriend and me and my brother keep fighting anyways so I just decided to have my own apartment.

I told her bye I took my car keys then drove out I get to my parents house I greet my brother I nod "hey Justin" he just look at me and scoff whatever am just trying to be the bigger person anyway I was not expecting him to answer my parents ask why am here I explained to them luckily they just shake there head and told me to come and eat, after I finished eating I went upstairs to sleep the next morning,

I woke up dressed for work then I realise I didn't bring my laptop with me I guess u will have to stop by my house I went downstairs I saw my parents eating breakfast I ask them were Justin is they said they do not know that he went out immediately after I went to bed last night and he has not been back since then I guess he cannot stand to sleep in the same environment as me.

whatever I told my parents bye and drove to my house I hope Lila as gone to work I park at my house open the door then I saw my brother and my girlfriend having sex on my couch wow I said my brother just look at me and smirk my girlfriend stood up and start saying it not what I think wait did she just say it not what I think I just walk to our room no no it's my  room now took my laptop and drove to work well am the owner of my company so I do not really care if am late I opened the door to my office told my assistant to cancel all my meeting grab my car keys and drove back to my parents house I cannot go back to my house at least not now the image of my brother fucking my girlfriend is still clear I got back home my parents ask why am back I explained to them how there son think fucking my girlfriend is interesting and should I tell you what my parent said they said we have told you to break up with that hoe really we are not going to talk about how your son is also a crazy bastard  okay then.

Since then I haven't speak with my brother I broke up with my girlfriend it been two years now and my parents have been setting me up on a blind date and my best friend have always been helping me I guess I will have to help him this time

ME: okay send the address
Kyle: oohh thanks bud you know I love you right
I didn't reply I just roll my eyes 2 minutes later I got another text it the address I guess I have a blind date to go too...
A/N
There you go Conrad pov
I am really trying to remember the character's name sorry if there is any  mistake love y'all ♥️♥️