Jaya says there is no need for this, you are not an outsider who has to do so many formalities. And it is my fault that I am telling you about my departure at the last moment. And I will convey my greetings to mom and dad. And you also take care of yourself and your brother-in-law. You take your medicines on time, and tell brother-in-law to eat his food on time, and also take care of the panchi, and start crying.

Premlata feels that Jaya has such a soft heart that she is leaving just for a few days but is behaving as if she is meeting her for the last time.

Jaya and kids say goodbye to everyone and sit in the car. The Panchi also says goodbye to Nayantara and Dheeraj with a heavy heart.

====================================

After a long day of classes and work at the garage, Milind and his friends, Avinash, Ali, and Rajeev, finally arrive back at their chawl. Milind is currently 19 years old and since he is in college, he has to divide his entire day into two parts.

He goes to college in the morning and at the garage in the afternoon. When he is not in the garage, Suri ji looks after the work of the garage. Milind was working hard to fulfill his dream.....

As usual, they reach home having fun and joking. As soon as they reach the chawl they go to their respective homes. With a sigh of relief, he enters his modest home, greeted by the comforting aroma of dinner cooking and the sound of laughter from his family.

After freshening up, Milind joins his family and friends outside their house, sitting on makeshift stools and crates, sipping on hot tea as they share stories of their day.

The life of the people living in chawls is simple, but the chawl community is united, where neighbors live like one big family, sharing in each other's joys and sorrows. Milind and his friends were more like real brothers than friends. Always be with Milind in every happiness and sorrow.

Milind and his friends chatting while sipping hot tea. Milind and his friends are chatting while sipping hot tea when Ayesha comes there and sees Ali sitting next to Milind, she just signals him with her eyes to get up from there. All she has to do is sit next to Milind, as if only she has the right to sit next to Milind.

Ali makes a face and gets up from Milind and says in his mind,

Ali :- Aa gai miss World

Ali :- Miss World has arrived.

Aayesha :- kya kaha tune ?

Aayesha:- What did you say?

Ali :- umm mainne kaha aaj garmi kuch jyaada hi lag rahi hai. haina milind ?

Ali :- umm I said it's feeling a bit hot today. Whats say Milind?

Aayesha :- agar itani hi garmi lag rahee hai to paani ke tanki mein jaakar kyon nahi baith jaata yahaan kyon baitha hai? tu kahe to avinaash se kahalava kar tujhe tanki mein phenk du.

Aayesha:- If it is so hot then why don't you go and sit in the water tank why are you sitting here? If you ask, I will get Avinash to do it and throw you in the tank.

Ali says nervously,nahi nahi main yahi theek hoon, itani bhi garmi nahi lag rahi.

'No no, I am fine here, I don't feel that hot'.

Avinash :- ha yaar aaj meri exercise bhi nahi hui tujhe uthaakar leke jaane mein meri exercise bhi ho jaayegi.

Avinash:- Yes friend, I didn't even get exercise today, I will get exercise while carrying you.