"Am I in the... hospital?" Tao Yuxuan was still a little confused.

"Yes," Shi Xi said, "If you're hungry, get up and brush your teeth and wash your face. I've already bought breakfast."

Tao Yuxuan recalled what had happened last night. Everything seemed to be a dream.

After waking up, she was surrounded by her good friends, fresh flowers, and hot breakfast.

After washing up mechanically, Tao Yuxuan ate the steamed dumplings and cried, "Sob, sob, sob, sob. I thought I couldn't escape yesterday. They're so disgusting, I can't beat them sob, sob, sob, sob, sob."

Shi Xi sat beside her and patted her back, comforting her, "Don't cry, don't cry. Eat the steamed dumplings first before you cry, don't choke."

Tao Yuxuan cried as she ate the steamed dumplings.

~

417 Shi Xi and Ruicong Tryst

Tao Yuxuan cried and ate breakfast before recovering.

There must be good fortune after surviving a great disaster.

Tao Yuxuan comforted herself.

"Have you caught those two trash?" Tao Yuxuan asked.

"Yes, one is in the police station and the other has a concussion after being hit. I don't know if he will wake up." Shi Xi poured herself a cup of flower tea and was momentarily speechless when she thought of the magical things that happened last night.

"A concussion from being hit? What happened?"

"There was a criminal who escaped and ran through a red light and was knocked into the hospital," Shi Xi explained vaguely.

Last night, the police followed the surveillance footage and found the criminal who escaped.

He was also the pitiful person who was hit by Xie Yunzhou's assistant.

The world was really small.

When Tao Yuxuan heard this, she pondered and said, "It's really a good turn of events. I want to thank the person who hit him with a car!"

Shi Xi: "...Have some flower tea."

According to what she knew, Xie Yunzhou had given his assistant double his salary this month to soothe his injured little heart.

The person who was hit with a concussion did not wake up, and his phone was smashed into pieces. For the time being, the mastermind could not be found.

However, Shi Xi felt that Xu Ziqing was the one who did this.

Tao Yuxuan was not injured. In the morning, she underwent a physical examination and a psychological test before she was discharged from the hospital.

When Shi Xi returned to the set, she saw that Lou Ruicong's eyes were filled with joy.

"What good news?" Shi Xi asked casually.

"You and I have been trending." Lou Ruicong showed his phone screen to Shi Xi and said, "I told you that there were paparazzi following me."

Shi Xi looked at the 'Top 46' of the trending list and thought to herself, how could this be called trending?

It should at least be in the top three of to be trending, right?

"Let me see what the paparazzi have taken." Shi Xi turned on her phone and browsed the top search rankings.

#Shi Xi Lou Ruicong Tryst#