“I’ll pay.” Shi Xi still had the card to Qingshui Restaurant.

“Eh, this seat can be put down.” Lou Ruicong put down the back of his chair and lay down in satisfaction. “I’ll sleep for a while. Call me when we get there.”

Seeing how rude Lou Ruicong was, Shi Xi wanted to ask Han Chuan where he got such a weirdo.

She couldn’t get angry. If she got angry, there wouldn’t be anyone to replace her.

Seeing that Shi Xi was going to bring Lou Ruicong to eat, Zhu Lin hurriedly sent a message to Han Chuan.

Han Chuan: [It’s okay, just don’t cause any trouble.]

Zhu Lin prayed that the two of them wouldn’t cause any trouble.

It would be best if they went back to their respective homes after eating and went to their respective mothers.

When they arrived at Qingshui Restaurant, Shi Xi flipped through the menu and ordered two dishes for Lou Ruicong to order.

Lou Ruicong said, “Garlic lobster and spicy crab, thank you.”

Shi Xi said, “I’m allergic to seafood.”

Lou Ruicong was stunned for a moment before asking, “Can you smell it?”

Shi Xi paused. “Sure.”

But her friends knew that she was allergic to seafood and would not usually order seafood.

Especially since there were only two of them.

Lou Ruicong smiled considerately and said, “Don’t worry, I can finish it. My appetite is huge.”

Shi Xi: Who cares if your appetite is huge!!

~

412 Are You Shi Xi’s Boyfriend?

When the food was served, Shi Xi stared at the lobster and the tempting crab legs in front of her, her eyes wide open.

She really wanted to eat it!

Shi Xi had no choice but to order another roasted pork trotter to make her eat something more greasy so that she wouldn’t think about eating lobster and crab.

*

Xie Yunzhou and his partner came to Qingshui Restaurant to eat.

When the receptionist saw Xie Yunzhou, she whispered, “Mr. Xie, Miss Shi is having a meal with a man in Private Room 8.”

Xie Yunzhou asked, “With who?”

The receptionist shook her head. “I don’t know him. It’s not Mr. Shi. He’s a very handsome man.”

Lou Ruicong was very handsome, but he was very muddled.

Xie Yunzhou had his assistant bring his partner to the private room to order dishes first. He knocked on the door of Private Room 8.

“Come in.”

When Xie Yunzhou entered the room, he saw the lobster on the table.

And spicy crab.

And roasted pig trotters.

Shi Xi took a disposable glove and was eating roasted pig trotters. When she saw Xie Yunzhou enter, she was a little surprised. “Have you eaten? Sit down and join us?”

Xie Yunzhou’s gaze swept over Lou Ruicong and instantly became alert.

He knew that Shi Xi liked good-looking people.