His face scrunched up nastily, growing annoyed already, "Fuck is you talking' about," he wanted to ignore her, but Saniyah was persistent as hell so he knew it be hard. "Get out,"

Her head ticked the side, "Member that one girl you used to bring here all the time?" Saniyah was nosey as fuck. Number one reason why he had to stop brining anybody to his place. He could admit he would miss doing the shit he did when she decided to move out and stay with her boyfriend. He didn't like one thing about the dude, but he was happy his sister finally got to experience that with somebody she called herself loving. She was twenty two, she had to learn eventually that shit don't always work out. "The one I told you was the prettiest one out of all them,"

Kiyomi.

"I'an fuck with shorty' in a minute," he lied through his teeth. Saniyah wasn't here to know everything and he didn't want her to know. Not that his sister would tell his business, but the two practically raised each other and she never agreed with none of the shit he did. There was several times she cried telling him she wished he would do better, but at the end of the day, she was really the only one who didn't disown him for how he chose to live his life. 

"So you ain't know shorty' pregnant?" she raised her brow, a smirk on her face. 

He gave his sister a straight face, "You and I both know I'an havin' no baby," he has made that clear for a while. "You ova' there trynna' put two and two together, I stopped fucking wit' her after' you left," not trying to make it seem like she was feeding into her bullshit, he went and started digging through drawers, wanting to find some chill shit to throw on. 

"I can't ask a question now?" Knowing damn well she was trying to put two and two together. "I really don't have a clue what happened after I dipped, but I do know it wasn't too motherfuckin' early for the bitch ta' end up pregnant by you," she was more upset and mocking him because she told him not to do what he do to somebody like her. "That girl is too sweet to be knocked up by a nigga like you and knowing you—" she was about to go on and on, but her brother left her no other choice but to be quiet by exiting out his room and going to change in the bathroom.