3: Confessions

Is It cool that I said all that?
Is it chill that you're in my head?
Cuz I know that it's delicate.

3:CONFESSIONS

SANDY'S POV:
I was headed out for Virat Bhai's wearing a pair of clothes I had in my carry on, I really need to figure out this luggage stuff when I ran into him. After everything last night....ugh just seeing him gives me butterflies.

Just then he noticed me standing in the lobby and said, "Hey Daisy, Morning! Going to Virat bhai's right. Come on I will give you a lift"
"Yep, thanks."

We headed to car, Shreyas and Ishan were already sitting in there, we got officially aquatinted with each other while Shub drove. We reached after a short ride and went in.
.
I saw Virat bhai and Nush Bhabhi again after all these years, I gave them both a really long hug.
"It's really good to see you Sandy" Nush said while Bhai was a little overwhelmed with emotion.
"It is you guys, but I need to meet someone else too now!" This is going to be my first time meeting Vamika other than VC's obviously.

She is so cute, it's surreal. She started babbling happily when she saw me, I can't believe she recognised me from all those calls.

"Hey! Bhabhi is calling you for lunch daisy." I heard Shubman say

Vamika's eyes sparkled as she heard his voice "Shub Chahu, Me!!" She said in her cutesy voice as Shubman replied the same way - "yes Vami , It's you!! Come on Let's have lunch."

We both smiled at each other before joining the others for lunch where everyone give us some teasing looks.

I was talking to bhai and bhabhi after lunch when for the millionth time bhai said " You don't have to stay at hotel Sandy you can stay here. U are family kiddo."

"I know that bhai and it's really sweet of you but I'm comfortable there, I promise."

"Okay fine, if you say so. Now, I talked to the authorities about your luggage and they will have it here by end of week. Until then keep this card so you can buy some new stuff."
Srsly Sandy you are meeting him after all these you can't just take Money from him.

"Bhai I do not need this please."

"Oh common you can't wear sweatpants when Shubman asks you out on a date! We can see the way you both look at each other" Nush Bhabhi chimed In.

"Shub is really nice but I don't that one happening is happening soon, thankyou for the card though."

"Of course baby, and regardless of the dating part we are glad you made a friend."

"Me too" I said
You wanna be more than friends with him Sandy, but are you really in the correct headspace for a serious relationship right now?

SHUBMAN'S POV:

I saw Sandy sitting on the couch lost in her thoughts, when I decided to confront mine, I knew I liked her but I don't wanna ruin a friendship by asking her out and we haven't even known each other for too long.

Sensing my thought spiral Ishan said, "Asking her out wouldn't ruin everything Shub, and it's better for your friendship in general if you are honest about how your feelings for each other, and the way sandy talks about you I can tell that she likes you."

"You can aways sense what I'm going through Ishu, thanks yarr!"
"Of course Meri jaan, but make sure Sandy knows OG kaun hai yaha."

Okay Shubman you can do this man and if she says no, you can just jump in a well and die of embarrassment
Yep! Sounds like plan.

I sat beside her and I said "Hey Sandy, I know we haven't known each other for too long, but I have to tell you this - I like you daisy. So would you consider maybe going out with me."

"Oh um Shub, look if I'm being honest I too like you, it's just that I have been through a lot these past months and I'm not sure if I'm ready for a relationship right now. So if I say yes, you have to be okay with me taking this slow and we keep it super low-key because I definitely cannot deal with attention you get right now.

"I can definitely go slow daisy but about the attention, I can't guarantee you won't get any because I really cannot control it."
"That's all I wanted to here Shub, I would really like to go out with you."

I blushed so hard before I said, " alright then, does like 4:00pm Tomorrow work for you?

"Yes! I'm so excited Shub."

"I'm glad, also if ever wanna talk about the the things that happened before you moved, you can always talk to me. Like I'm not saying you have to tell me just that if you need someone, I'm here. Do you get what I mean-"
"I do Shub and I really appreciate it now stop rambling on and figure out where you are taking me tomorrow."

We all went back to do the hotel at late evening after an really fun day at bhai's house. The next task at hand is to figure out a perfect date for my daisy.

"Ishu yarr, Suna na bc!"

"Kya hai be can't you see Mai busy hu, I have to finish this movie before tomorrow warna sab spoiler denge."

"Are Endame dekh raha hai na, Iron man dies thik hai. Now Please give me suggestions on where to take Sandy tomorrow.

"Abe Shub ghade sale! Tu maar! But wo uska insta check kar ideas mil jayenge ab bhag tu!"

"Yea nice idea Ishu, good job!"

After hearing a few more curses from Ishan and I scrolled to Daisys Instagram for date ideas before sleep caught up to me.

A/N:
So that's about it for the third chapter, lil bit of a filler one.
But they are finally going out on a date so yeahhh!!!
I have the next chapter sort of planned out so I will try to update it mostly today for Valentine's Day.

On that note, Happy Valentine's Day you guys!!💗✨ ( I wish you guys do something fun today - date pe ya solo )
To everyone reading I hope you enjoyed and show this book some love if you can. Drop suggestions for their date if you got any!

Until next time
Vivv