"Liyah," I say looking at her through the mirror. "Yes, babe?" She looks over at me through the mirror, I smile at her and she smiles back. "What?" She laughs. "You look good Ma fr." She looks away from me and I smile at her. "You want yo pussy ate before we go?" I smirk at her jokingly putting my hair up. "Bye Jacie, get out fr."She laughs. "I'm serious and I'm just saying Ma. You saying bye like you didn't wanna do it earlier when I choked yo lil ass. Moaning and shit." She looks at me mouth wide open and closes it walking away out of the bathroom. She's a joke, I love messing with her. I walk out of the bathroom to see she's not in the room anymore. Probably in the living room. "Y'all ready to go?" I say walking out of the bedroom with my phone in hand. "Y'all looked at restaurants around here?" Asia asks. "I saw this seafood place not too far from here when I looked," Aaliyah answered back. "Seafood sounds good. Y'all cool?" JJ says walking out into the living with Sasha following behind fixing her hair. "Girl I know yall didn't-Liyah boo he was looking too good" Sasha interrupts her. "Yeah I'm out," I say disgusted walking out of the house. Ant follows behind me outside, "So you really gon ask ha?" I nod my head lighting the blunt I brought. "Yeah, she's the one fr. Aye, you know I never thanked you for that night." I say thinking over the choices I made and how I wouldn't be here without him. "Don't mention it, trust me you've made it up to me several times over these last 3 years together." I pass him the blunt. "How you gotta blunt already nigga?" JJ says walking out with the girls. "You know I'm that nigga don't play wit me." I smile putting out the blunt saving it for later. Aaliyah walks over to me smiling and hugs me. "I ain't tell you fr ma you look sexy as hell," I whisper in her ear so no one else hears. She laughs and hugs her face in my neck. "Cars here," Ant says as a black car pulls up.

"I ain't never ate so good. My stomach hurting." Asia says and Aaliyah nods in agreement. "Y'all some fatass lil girls, making my pockets hurt," Ant says as Asia mugs him hard. I don't know how she deals with him. "Aye, my girl ain't fat chill on her," JJ says pulling Sasha on his lap. "He must want Round 2 later tonight," Asia smirks at her. "And do." JJ laughs out. "Y'all is nasty fr." JJ and Ant both look over at me in a "let's be fr' face. I laugh at them and look over to see Aaliyah looking at me already. I lean over in her ear, "You gon let me eat my friend tonight?" I laugh. "Yo friend? Jacie get away from me." She pushes my shoulder and I pull her into me making her laugh. Little does she know the shit I got planned for us tonight. The food was good as hell, we all got crab and shrimp and some of them got oysters and mussels but I don't really care for all that. "Y'all wanna go walking on the beach?" Asia says. "Ouuu yes." Sasha agrees and Aaliyah stands up with them. "Ma I got something for you at the house, we can go walking later if you want," I say grabbing her hand. "You got me something?" She does that sad happy pout face and I nod my head. "Aww stinkkkk," She kisses me. "Girl youn even know what it is yet." I laugh at her reaction. "We'll see y'all later. Aye if y'all need privacy text me." JJ laughs saying. I roll my eyes and see Aaliyah smiling hard, I laugh at her face. "Come on Mama." I grab her hand walking us to the driver I got us.

As we pull up, I pray to myself that the people I hired to do this shit got it right. I walk into the house holding Aaliyah's hand and I turn to give her a kiss. "Is that my gift?" I laugh and shake my head no. "Patience. Put this over your eyes." I hand her a blindfold. "Jacie-Bae please." She sighs and puts it over her eyes. "You can't see right?" "No baby." I grab her hand and pull her forward signaling her to walk. I walk us to the bedroom and see it's set up perfectly.

"I'll be back

"I'll be back." I let go of her hand and grabbed the small box of the nightstand. "Take it off now Ma," I say smiling at her as she fidgets with her fingers, which I noticed she does when she's nervous. She takes off the blindfold and looks around and smiles at me. I smile back feeling my heart pounding in my chest. "Jacie," She says tears forming in her eyes. "Bae don't cry" I laugh and walk over to her wiping her tears. "This is so sweet." She sniffs, "It's one more thing." I pull out the small box and open it. She cries more. "Mama this is a promise ring. With this, I promise to always be in your corner, your rock, your shoulder to cry on, and your person when you feel alone. I'm not gonna leave you alone and I'm definitely not about to hurt you ever. You mean the world to me and I'd kill for you." She laughs making me laugh too. "I'm fr Aaliyah, I got you forever. So will you be my girlfriend?" She sniffs more wiping her eyes and smiles. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend Jacie, I'm sorry I'm such an ugly crier." I laugh and put the ring on her finger. 

She smiles and kisses me and I kiss her back

She smiles and kisses me and I kiss her back. Our kiss gets intense and I was about to cut it off like I did earlier, "Please. I trust you and I want this." Aaliyah says with our foreheads touching. I nod. We kiss again and this time it's intense like we're fighting for control over it. I grab her neck deepening the kiss and she moans.  "Strip".

AN: 1800 Words.

Hey...

I've been busy with 'personal stuff' LOL, if only y'all knew chile... But the next chapter will have the sex scene.

It took me like 3 days to finish this one chapter bc I've been procrastinating BAD and getting distracted when I do sit down to write it. Ima get back on it though.

Anyways.. COMMENT + VOTE!

I'm updating NYMPH sometime tonight if it's not uploaded tonight, y'all will have it in the morning.

Have an Amazing day!!

-syd