Day 1

At the start of the first full day in Hinata and his friends room two where woken up with Kenma Bokoto and Hinata playing Mario kart 8 deluxe with a few of the cats they kidnapped from the dinner hall last night, the sleeping men ended up with a cat curled up on ether of their faces, in response to this Kuroo threw a pillow not expecting it to not land anywhere and to Kuroo's surprise it suddenly smacked Kenma in the back of the head causing him to be distracted and land in place no.7 in the pole with Bokoto in first taking over Kenma's original position, in response to this Kenma asked Akashi who threw the pillow to wich he ratted out Kuroo, Kenma proceeded beat up Kuroo with a blue shell toy he brought along with him as a weapon in case he got kidnapped making sure the spikes poked hin in the eyes, the screams of the rooster could be heard throughout the whole of the hotel.

Meanwhile with Oikawa's group he got woken up by a sleep deprived Ushijima in the dark whispering to Oikawa
"You should have come to shiratorizawa"
In response to this
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. THATS IT IVE HAD IT UP TO HERE I KNEW THE TALISMANS I BROUGHT WILL BE USED FOR A GOOD REASON, BE GONE EVIL CREATURE"
"WILL YOU SHUT IT CRAPY-KAWA"
"PROTECT ME IWA-CHAN~"
"NO FEND FOR YOURSELF ITS 6:00 IN THE MORNING"
"THATS THE SAME TIME WE GET TO SCHOOL AND PLAY VOLLEYBALL"
"WE ARE ON HOLIDAY WE HAVE A BREAK FOR ONCE USE IT WISELY"
"I WILL WHEN IM NOT GOING TO BE DRAGED BACK TO SHIRATORIZAWA THE SECOND I GET OF THE PLANE I HAVE FANGIRLS WAITING FOR ME BACK AT OUR SCHOOL"
"YOUR NOT EVEN STRAIGHT I HEARD YOU WISPER TO YOUR SELF SOMETHING ABOUT BEING SURROUNDED BY MEN INSTEAD OF GIRLS"
"YOUR NOT EVEN POSITIVE ON THAT REMARK"
"WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS ACE ATTORNEY?"

After a while of bickering Tsukishima finally heard the argument through his noise proof headphones and left the room for a cup of coffee due to the fact that not much can make him hear with those specific headphones on so he thought it must be something annoying like it was yesterday. Once he left the room to head to the coffee stall to fully wake him up he found Hinata,Kenma, Bokoto, Kuroo and Akashi playing uno at 7:00 in the morning while waiting for the buffet to open, he quietly avoided them and managed to drink his morning coffee and then make his way into the food hall during that time the group tried calling him over but he had his headphones on.

After they all had breakfast it was free time which is when people went to either play beach volleyball swim in the sea or pool and sunbathe others also when down some of the slides. Lev challenged Hinata that he couldn't reach the bottom of the pool so they were competitively diving until they got tired. During this time Kenma was watching them while playing on his phone in the water, the phone being protected in a water proof bag and Kenma upside down  with a full face scuba diving mask on.

Iwa made Oikawa go down the fastest slide by telling him Ushijima was behind him, in truth he went down the slowest slide and was almost at the bottom, after Oikawa was so dizzy he almost drowned in a pool he can stand up easily in Iwa had to pick him up and put him on the sun lounger due to feeling responsible.

Arguments can be heard all throughout the beach as everyone on there wanted to play volleyball. In response to this they all did 2 sets between each made up team. All Tsukishima's idea to make them shut up so he could relax.

After lunch the waffle stand opened with an exited Hinata and an almost full Kenma aproching it while exploring that area on a walk, since the waffles where free given with the hotels package Hinata got them both some waffles as Kenma was too scared to talk to the staff there. Soon after the line was packed for waffles and other dessert and they were glad they went when they did. Right after eating desserts in the shade Kenma had to stop Hinata from going in the pool given his sun cream already came off, listening to his somewhat responsible best friend he sat down and let Kenma put it on him. After a while when their suncream dried they attempted to play volleyball in the pool but failed as the water slowed them down. Wanting a place to cool down they looked around to find a basement with an arcade and ps5's. Kenma rushed to grab a seat while holding hinata's hand and dragging him to the back tv which they shared goes in case other people wanted to play as well. After 3 hours of gaming and sharing the controller they went back to the room and to no one's surprise they were the first ones to arrive back.

After taking turns washing out the chlorine in their hair they played stardew valley until the others came in and had to stop in order to get change to go for dinner as they couldn't really go in their pyjamas, with the others ready and waiting for the food hall to open they all played super smash bros with Kenma as Joker, Hinata as Kirby Kuroo as Donkey Kong, Bokoto choosing peach and Akashi as inkling boy. The results where Hinata in first then Kenma, Akashi, Bokoto and Kuroo after their match they had to leave for dinner.

After dinner since they didn't have jet lag they stayed up till 1:00 in the morning like it was the new years, well some where awake for that long and by some it was Hinata sleeping on Kenma's shoulder and eventually Kenma resting his head on top of Hinata's in order to not wake him the same was with Bokoto and Akashi accept Akashi was awake with a sleepy Bokoto on his shoulder with Kuroo who was taking every picture he could of the four while trying to not wake them or Annoy them with his flash so he turned it off. With suitable photos acquired he woke up Kenma to carry Hinata since he couldn't carry the both of them, but that was a lie because he took more photos of Kenma carrying Hinata sleepy and Akashi with sleepy and mopping Bokoto.

Once they got back to the room the bedding plan had been permanently changed due to the current situation and what might happen next time this happens with Kuroo at the end, Akashi holding on to a clingy Bokoto and Kenma with Hinata on the sofa bed, Kenma gave Hinata one of his toys so he could let go of him for the time being.