"Anyway, it's not her." Shi Xu did not want to talk about Xu Ziqing anymore, so he asked, "Can you accompany me to visit Grandpa tomorrow?"

"You can go with Mom." Shi Xi said, "Mom doesn't like Xu Ziqing either."

Shi Xu said, "Grandpa doesn't like Mom."

F*ck.

Shi Xi said, "Grandpa doesn't like me!"

They went back to the starting point.

"How about this, what time are you guys going tomorrow? I'll get Tao Yuxuan to visit Grandpa." Shi Xi said, "With her help, it should be better."

"Are there any other candidates?" Shi Xu did not hide his dislike at all.

Shi Xi: "...No."

It was not that she did not want to look for other people, but that she really did not have many friends in Feng City who had brains.

"I'll go by myself." Shi Xu sighed.

He was afraid that Tao Yuxuan would anger Grandpa to the point of causing a heart attack.

Shi Xi: "You can do it, Brother! I'll support you spiritually!"

As Shi Xu walked out, he muttered to himself, "If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have invested in this drama for you. When I need you, I can't count on you at all."

~

392 Grandpa Felt That She Was Gentle and Magnanimous, And He Liked Her Even More

Shi Xi: ...Is it my fault?

After Shi Xu left, Shi Xi immediately sent a message to Tao Yuxuan: [Shi Xu is going to break off the engagement tomorrow!]

The other party sent back a message: [What break off the engagement?]

Shi Xi typed and thought to herself, 'Why is she still asking - wait?!'

Why did she send it to Xie Yunzhou's dialog box?!

Just now, Shi Xi had been chatting with Tao Yuxuan, but she did not know when Xie Yunzhou had sent a message. She had made a mistake and sent it to Xie Yunzhou.

Shi Xi could only explain the ins and outs of the situation and sent the message to Tao Yuxuan in the middle.

Tao Yuxuan: [It definitely can't be broken off! The elderly love to randomly mess with mandarin ducks and watch the children suffer.]

Shi Xi: Speechless.

Xie Yunzhou: [Are you free tomorrow night? There are a few new dishes at Qingshui Restaurant.]

Xie Yunzhou did not care about Shi Xu's marriage at all.

He only cared if Shi Xi was free to go on a date with him tomorrow.

Oh, no, to have dinner with him.

Shi Xi replied: [Sure, my crew will finish work at around 6 o'clock.]

As long as they did not shoot night scenes, they would finish work before 6 o'clock every day.

Lou Ruicong and Shi Xi's acting skills weren't bad, and the filming went smoothly. They closed at 4 o'clock today, and after shooting a few more scenes, they closed at 5:30.

Modern dramas didn't need to wear wigs and change clothes.

It was much more convenient.

After the two of them made an appointment, Shi Xi realized that she had too many appointments with Xie Yunzhou.