﹒ ୨୧ . . . nappy hair

( 🗯️ ) 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : language

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( 🗯️ ) 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : language.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

( 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ! )

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚, could be heard outside the clear window. Slightly shifting in her bed, Aria sits up rubbing her eyes looking left to right. Pressing her eyelids together to see thing clearly, Aria then flips the white fitted covers to her side and getting out of the bed.

Placing her feet into her white fluffy white bunny slippers. Trying to catch her balance aria holds onto the pink dresser next to her. Finally gaining her strength, she then makes her way to her bathroom.

Flicking on the light, jerking her head back at the brightness. Turing the water on and splashing some on her face. Rocking side to side humming a lovely tune. Opening her eyes fully, Aria then let's out a scream after seeing her fully awaken sight.

The sound of feet rushing up the flight of stairs was heard.
❝ What's wrong? Did something happened? ❞ looking over to see hongjoong looking at her with worry all over his face. ❝Look at my hair joong, it's a mess.❞ Aria let out, whining stomping her feet.

❝I cant go out looking like this, ❞ Aria said grabbing a fist full of her hair. Grabbing her comb trying to comb it only for it to be tangled in her naps. ❝Hey, don't cry I can fix it just have a seat okay? ❞ Nodding her head, Aria then has a seat on the floor in front of her bed. Waiting patiently for joong to come to fix her hair, Aria pulled out her phone and took a picture.

Sending a picture to the group chat. Only to be trolled by them!!

SANNIE 💁🏾‍♀️
DAYUMMMMMM 😭

WOONIEEE BABY 😛❤️😍
ouuuuuuu...it's something 😐

JONG IS VERY HANDSOME!
It's looks very lovely Aria ❤️

PINK MINGI FOR LIFEEE 😏🤩😌🥳😙😍😍🥳
LMAOOOOOOO! WHAT HAPPENED????!

#YUNHONUMBER1FAN 🤪🤪
it's...okay. Just a little water and a pair scissors will do

SANG SANGIE 😗🥸😜
WHERE DA BONET GOO??
MY POOR BABY! THE HAIR IS REALLY TAKIN ME OUTTT I CANT RNNNN 😂😂😂😂

SEONGHWA ISS A BAD BOY😈👿😈
guys stop that's rude! Let's not talking about our little sunshine...

SANG SANGIE 😗🥸😜
Ohhh shut upp your literally laughing right now ☠️☠️

YUNHONUMBER1FAN
LMAOOOOO!! What was you doing last night aria??

PINK MINGI FOR LIFEEE 😏🤩😌🥳😙😍😍🥳
WOOOOOOOW MY BABY IS HIGHLY INNOCENT 😠😠

WOONIEEE BABY😛❤️😍
is she tho??

SANNIE 💁🏾‍♀️
yesss she is! now stop..your scaring me 🙁🙁

THE BEST LEADER 💯💯
Guys for real stop talking and laughing she was already crying.

ARIA THE PRETTIEST
thank you joongie ❤️! and for the rest of you...I'll watch what you eat tonight and drink.

𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 . . .

Setting her phone down next to her, Aria then snaps back into reality when hoongjoong sat behind her with the things he needed for her hair. ❝Okay, let's get started? ❞ Nodding her head, Aria then leans back into joongs lap closing her eyes.

Feeling the way he messaged her scalp made her sigh and relax. ❝Let me know if I hurt you okay?❞ Aria let out an okay in response, squealing when water began to fritz on the side of her face. ❝Sorry,❞ Hoongjoong spoke out, spraying more in the black long thick hair.

Joong then lifted up the black comb coming her hair out. Doing it gently and with very much effort, the smell of vanilla scent, hoongjoong humming voice could be heard. Resting into his touch aria soon felt herself falling to sleep. ❝Do you want me to do a hairstyle?❞ Joong asked, leaning down to only see her sleeping state.

Chuckling softly, smiling before doing her go to hairstyle that he and the boys knew that she cherished the most. Sitting her up firmly to get the back of her hair. ❝Okay let's do this.❞ Taking the rubber band, wrapping it around her hair tightly but not very since she does complain.

Soft knocking was heard, letting out a quiet come in, there stood mingi. ❝Oh, she feel asleep.❞ Mingi pouted, looking at the girls sleeping state. ❝Yeah, you came to apologiz?❞ Joong asked, while adding edge control to the form of her hair trying to slay her edges down. Mingi nodded his head, ❝Yes, me and the others felt bad.❞ mingi muttered out.

❝We're are the others?❞ - ❝They we're to scared, so they sent me instead.❞ Mingi laughed out softly trying not to be to loud. Even though the group had funny, non funny moments they always figured and found a way to make things up.

They were like family and hated when someone was made at each other. It happened once and they didn't want it to happen again. Soon hongjoong was done with aria's hair and looked at her from the side. ❝Can you pass me her bonnet please?❞ Hoongjoong asked the black haired male next to him.

Mingi then passed hoongjoong her blue satin bonnet. Placing it onto her head softly, picking her up and laying her down gently onto the bed. ❝I'm so proud of myself, doing my little ones hair.❞ Hoongjoong smiled, pulling the white fitted onto her body.

Clapping his hands with mingi smiling at the reaction of his leader. The two males made their way out the girls room giving her some sleeping time . . . Again.

( ── ୨୧ 𝐋𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 )  Chapter one ! I hope you guys enjoyed it, this is based of aria and hoongjoong facts

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( ── ୨୧ 𝐋𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 )
Chapter one ! I hope you guys enjoyed it, this is based of aria and hoongjoong facts.