Shi Xi asked doubtfully, "So he doesn't have an assistant now?"

Han Chuan said, "In the past six months, he hasn't had any jobs."

What he meant was that Lou Ruicong didn't need an assistant.

Alright then.

Shi Xi said, "I'll try my best to take care of him."

On account of the fact that they were both in the same company.

Han Chuan looked at the script as if he was thinking if he had done the right thing.

However, the company did not support idle people. Lou Ruicong's looks and acting skills were all good, and he used them cheaply.

As long as he could get through this series, it would be fine.

"24 episodes, 24 episodes then. Finish shooting them as soon as possible." Han Chuan now felt that he could agree to 12 episodes.

He should not have released Lou Ruicong!

[Meeting You In the Depths of Time] was a modern-day romantic drama. The female lead traveled to the future and was very curious about everything. In order to survive, the woman worked in a flower shop.

The owner of the flower shop was a disabled man with a cold personality, but he was very handsome.

~

387 You Are Right, But An Electric Wheelchair Is Very Expensive

The flower shop owner was the male lead. In his early years, due to a car accident, the driver who caused the accident escaped and he was not sent to the hospital in time. He could only spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

The young man who was originally in his prime had become disabled. From then on, he lost his fighting spirit and became taciturn.

And because the female lead had transmigrated here, the flower shop owner gradually gained some vitality.

..

Shi Xi looked at the script and asked the director, "Can we really not change the disability into a mute?"

She did not want to listen to Lou Ruicong.

The director said in pain, "We've already bought the wheelchair. Bear with it."

It seemed that no one wanted to talk to Lou Ruicong much.

The filming process of modern dramas was much simpler. There was no need for too many props, no need to re-set the scenes, and no need to spend one or two hours every time putting on makeup and changing clothes.

Even the extras could be found directly on the road.

Just as the production team was preparing, Lou Ruicong turned his wheelchair over and gasped, "This wheelchair is so tiring!"

Shi Xi glanced at him and said, "I have an electric wheelchair that doesn't need to be pushed."

Lou Ruicong's eyes lit up and he said to the director, "I want one too!"

Director: ?!

Shi Xi: ???!

Lou Ruicong said confidently, "What era is it now? Who would still use such an outdated wheelchair! If it's inconvenient for your legs, you should use an electric wheelchair. That's more logical."

"You're right, but an electric wheelchair is very expensive," the director said perfunctorily. "And it's not like you really can't walk."

Lou Ruicong looked at Shi Xi again. "Shi Xi, can you lend your electric wheelchair to the production team?"