𝐒𝐑; 𝐓𝐄𝐍*

- vote n comment
60 votes for next chapter.

- vote n comment 60 votes for next chapter

CHAPTER TEN

Kasier kept his word and booked him and nyree plane tickets to purto rico the same night. She was ecstatic and couldn't wipe the small off her face. Kasier was loving every minute of her happiness. Sometimes he would glance at her and just catch himself smiling.

"What stunna said? Booked a flight to Puerto Rico
Can't believe bitches vacationin' in Chico Meetin' with a foreign plug nigga named Rico" She sang as kasier shook his head at her. He loved how happy she was but he was quick to take her back home and put her on lockdown if she kept acting up.

"Keep on." Kaiser mumbled, grabbing her hand as they waited on their luggage to come out. Nyree tilted her head at him and smiled. She couldn't thank him enough for this. She honestly needed a break from everything and this was the way to do it.

Kaiser looked down at her and quickly looked away when he saw her already looking at him. She laughed lightly and leaned into his side. They both watched as the lounge came out, waiting on theirs.

Their bags shortly came out and Kaiser went up and grabbed them before nyree could even make her way over to them. "Why you ain't letting me do anything?" She asked pouting.

Kaiser looked her dead in her face and popped her bottom lip, shocking her. "What I say mama? this trip about you. Younn' gotta do shit." Kaiser grabbed her chin pecking her lips twice.

"Nope, don't kiss me. Popping me like I'm your child and shit. Ain't nobody daddy." She mugged as they walked towards the rental section. Kasier looked to his side and shook his head.

"Shidd' I could be. Make me one." He mumbled but nyree still heard him. she stopped dead in her tracks and began praying. "Let this nigg- I mean let this man be playing Amen." She said before walking along with him again.

"Bring yo' luh ass." He chuckled grabbed her hand and walked towards the rental car he rented. she smiled once she saw the benz. "Okayy! big money." She stuck her tongue out.

Kasier opened the door for her and let her get in first before setting their bags in the trunk of the car. He stretched before getting in himself. "Hungry?" Kaiser asked as he reclined his seat back spreading his legs. He knew she would most likely be hungry but he wanted to be sure.

"They got a burger king out here?" Nyree asked propping her leg's up getting comfortable. Kasier glanced at her and scrunched his face up in disgust. He hated burger king while nyree loved it.

"Yeah but we ain' eating that nasty ass shit." He said as nyree huffed in annoyance. She grabbed his phone from off his lap and went to the gps typing in McDonald's. That's all he would eat out of fast food. Everything else he hated.