THE TROUBLEMAKER [Part 4]

Guys do vote and comment on the chapters posted, if you won't do this then how will I know you are liking this book.

I have set targets before too but you all are not completing it, do complete the target for the next upcoming parts.

Next part will be posted only when the Target completes.

--------------------------------------------------------

ONE WEEK LATER....

Aryan's Pov:-

Its been 10 days me and Ashika are married, these days days were very chaotic as well as dreamy.

Chaotic because of Ashika's no filter mouth and dreamy because of our little cute accidental moments.

Her waking up in my arms every morning, her face heating up due to my flirty lines and the goosebumps on her body whenever I touch her, I love the impact I have on her.

But she is not someone who will easily accept her defeat, she with her boldness always make me weak in front of her making my heart run a marathon.

I still remember those days of 9th and 10th standard when she was famous for causing trouble and always got scolded and few times I also got punishment because of her. 

Flashback....

I was walking down the corridor with a lot of maths and science books that I took from library to study at home.

I heard loud laughs and cheers and I bent my head little sideways to see Ashika mimicking our teachers and all students were cheering her up and laughing at her. 

I too smiled looking at her and took deep breathe to calm my heart, my heart always goes crazy whenever I see her.

I am just 15, A mere teenager its normal Aryan, hormonal imbalance, its nothing serious.

But suddenly she stopped and dismissed everyone as she was tired and the free period was about to finish.

They all started going to classroom as she turned towards my direction, I immediately straightened and started walking towards classroom but suddenly I felt someone bumping into me and I fell down with all the books above me. My glasses fell and I hissed as my butt kissed the floor, what the hell? 

I heard her snicker as I looked at her and saw her face which was little blur as I have a bad vision.

She bent till my level and flicked my forehead, "hey nerdy watch where you are going darling" she said and picked up my glasses.

I was going straightways how did I bump into her and she should have dodged me.

She made me wear the glasses and I adjusted it properly and looked at her, she is so beautiful even in her two braides she looks cute.

I was just looking at her when she leaned closer and I felt my cheeks burn, she touched my cheeks and chuckled, "they are red Aryan, have you never been close to any girl" she asked and before I can say anything we heard a sound of throat clearing.

We looked behind me and saw our khadoos P.T sir flaring his nose and glaring at us and it was the moment we knew we fucked up.

"aaj kal ke baccho ko sharam he nahi hai 15 saal ke hai bas or harkate dekho" he said and we immediately stood up picking up my books.

"sir its nothing like that" I tried to say but Ashika just scoffed at his words making him more angry.

"akal thikane pe nahi hai dono jan ki ye ladki toh hai he pagal par tum Aryan tum acche student ho iske chakkar me mat pado samjhe" he said and I nodded, he is right I need to keep my distance from this trouble making girl.