Talks

Dream still had tears streaming down his cheeks as he teleported to Ink. "Dream? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Asked Ink. "I-I- Error-." Dream stuttered. "What did Error do? I'll make him pay!" Said Ink angrily. "No!" Exclaimed Dream. "No? Why?" Asked Ink. Dream broke down again.

Sci, who had been there operating the machine, teleported over. He had suspected Dream would be breaking down and unable to explain after learning what they had learned. "Ink, I think I can explain." Said Sci. "Please do." Said Ink, unsure what had happened. "We used a machine to see Error's true checkbox once he crashed." Said Sci. "What did it say that got Dream upset?" Asked Ink. "I- it's easier if you see it. I recorded the check." Said Sci. Ink took the tablet with the recording of the check and looked at it.

Name: Roller (Forced god of destruction)
HP: 1/?¿?(EFF: Depression, Infected wounds, Bleeding, Immortal, Starved, ...)
AT: 2345543-Error
DF: 234653-Error
LV: ERROR
EXP: ERROR
*Forced by Fate to destroy so the multiverse won't collapse
*Can't die no matter how much he wants to
*Son of Ink and Dream
*Twisted by Fate to become an ERROR
*Has various mental, physical, emotional, and soul issues
*Can weakly sense emotions
*Wants to stop, but can't
*Wants the pain to go away
*Doesn't know who his family is
*Secretly hopes whoever his family is loves him
*Twin of Palette
*Is oblivious to many things
*Likes chocolate, Undernovela, knitting
*Friends with Blue, Nightmare, Nightmare's gang

Ink felt sick, all this time, Error had been his son? He had been hurting and fighting his son for years, no, centuries. He had broken him and hurt him so much that the check didn't even show all his conditions. He also knew Error- no, Roller, was terrified of him. He had no idea how he was going to fix this.

"Ink?" Asked Sci. Ink then threw up Ink. "I-I," was all Ink could manage. Sci understood it must be terrible to learn they'd been hurting their son. He felt awful knowing he had hurt someone who was forced. "We can't change the past, but maybe we can still help him." Said Sci. Ink nodded. He wanted- no, needed to find some way to help his son. Thinking to what he could remember, he had treated Roller terribly. No one should be treated like that. He was determined to fix this the best he could.