𝟒. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

Panic

Panic. Panic. Panic. PANIC. There are around 65 candidates here for the interview and looking at them is freaking me out. Well, I try to be positive in most cases of my life, but this situation is not helping at all. When you sit and consider this situation, where your entire life's hard work will be tested just in a few hours.

Sounds pretty fucked up to me but well what can we do? This is the human world and we humans have designed this system.

Everybody is seated in the reception building of the empire. yes, there's an entire building that has been dedicated for reception area. This is company is crazy rich and it pays crazy rich as well.

Well money has never been the motive for me, it's the aura of the company that pulls me towards it. I know, I know how can a company have an aura, Eva? it sounds pretty absurd but this company has a malevolent aura on me.

Each time I see this company's name in the headlines, newspaper or even social, I am thoroughly influenced to know more about this company. Once I learnt a good deal of info about the Raizada Empire, my only dream was to get a job here and somehow be a part of this magical place.

Whenever I use to see Atharv Sir's interview, I would get caught in a loop and keep watching them.

Not that I'm simping on him, "he's quite hot though", shut up horny Eva!

yeah well where was I, yes Atharv sir is a really inspirational individual for me.

I've never seen him in real life but maybe if I clear this exam today I might get to see him. What see him, I would be in the same room as him, breathing the same air he's breathing. Omg I need to stop fantasizing him because he might become my boss.

I was pulled out of thought train, when my name was called to appear for the recruitment examination. I entered the hall and saw a few more candidates sitting and attempting their exams. I took my designated seat and I was then handed the examination paper.

The paper is supposed to completed in 2 hours and it will follow up with an interview with the Recruiting Board of Raizada Empire. I start writing my paper as I shrug off all the thoughts on how my interview will go because I do not want spoil my exam thinking about something that is not in my control.

After around 1 hour and 47 minutes, I am almost done with the exam. Did'nt seem too tough to me. I recheck all the questions I attempted making sure I did'nt skip any. I get up and submit my answer sheet and once again I am sent to the waiting area as a special team of members will correct my answer sheet.

This is what makes the Raizada Empire, THE RAIZADA EMPIRE. They pay so much attention to every single detail and they put so much efforts even in hiring employees for their company. They do this so they can get the best set of employees from the market.
Once my paper is corrected and if I hold a viable score, I will be further interviewed by the recruiting board, and if I am able to clear that interview, they qualify me to the final stage that is Personal Interview with The Atharv Singh Raizada.