Chapter Two- part 1

A/N: There will be two parts for this chapter just so y'all are aware! Sorry for taking so long to post, I've been busy with school assignments and my family, it's been chaotic. Enjoy!!!!!!!

Arianna

My jaw dropped, almost hitting the desk and his smirk widened. Fucking ego booster. I glared at him with pure hatred. Never mind, this school is as shit as they say it is. With him here- it makes this place Hell. Suddenly, I hear his voice ring through my ears, and I want to melt but die all at once "come on snowflake, let's get going. I'm sure the principal doesn't want to be bothered by your pathetic existence any longer." I glared at him again and principal Brooke spoke up "ah, Alex, that is not how students shall be treated and you know it. Okay, be off you two, I have some important paperwork to sign, then I'll get onto your schedule and teachers." He smiled warmly at me, and I returned the gesture, standing from my seat and walking out of his office with Alex at my side. Ugh, why does he have to smell so good? I internally melted at his scent. Firewood and birthday candles, mixed with a hint of lavender or mint or something. Of course, I didn't show him that I liked his scent- instead I just scoffed and glared at him "do you have to be so close to me, rabbit?" Rabbit was the nickname I gave him since he chose to call me snowflake, and it's irritated both of us equally.

In year 2, he was a scared little boy that I thought would want to be my friend, so when he was being bullied and shoved by some year 4's, I stood up for him and made those guys scared, and after that, no one came near me or Alex again. But turns out I was stupid for saving him from those guys, because he didn't want to be my friend and he backstabbed me by telling our teacher a massive lie that got me suspended for one week, then after that, we've hated each other ever since. However, I still see him as that scared little rabbit who begged for me to save him, and I'm never letting that backstabbing incident go. Fuck you, Alex. I smirked as he halted to glare at me, his nostrils flaring with anger "what did you just say to me, snowflake?" I internally screamed at the nickname- hearing it from his mouth for the second time in less than 10 minutes today. Snowflake. My grandfather used to call me that name, because I was so pale, skinny and beautiful like a snowflake as a child. He passed away when I was 11, and no one in my family talks about him, but I do. Not a day has gone by that I haven't mentioned my grandfather at least once to my family, but they all shame me for it. Why? I have zero clue.

I speak to him again, this time my voice low and my teeth gritted "I said... do you have to be so close to me, rabbit?" He froze at hearing it. Good. He turned to me, and his eyes burned with a calm rage, but rage nonetheless "what did you just say to me?" I smirked and looked at him, my eyes boring into his "you heard me, rabbit." I look at him with pure hatred, a scowl evident on my face, and rage evident in the eyes. He scowled at me as a low growl escaped his throat, and I had to control every fiber in my body from melting. He can't know. No one can know. His eyes bored into mine with pure rage now, but I stood my ground "don't you dare say that ever again, Arianna!" He shouted at me, and I just stood still, silent, waiting for some fight or physical contact out of him. That's always been his thing- fighting. Always. I smirked as he stepped closer to me, more than prepared to fight him if need be. He growled lowly and spoke through gritted teeth "what's wrong, snowflake? Too scared to talk?" He chuckled and smirked "maybe I should leave you here, alone and lost. Unable to find your way around this humongous campus." he laughed and I clenched my jaw in anger "well, if you do that, then you'll get into trouble for not listening to the principal's instructions" he laughed again, clearly unfazed by my comment and smirked, his eyes dark with mock, tease and rage "oh baby... I 've never listened to rules from anyone. You know this."

>>>>>

"Oh, what a coincidence to see you here, snowflake." A familiar voice chuckled and I rolled my eyes, wanting the world to swallow me whole but also wanting to listen to his voice all day long. God, it's the right amount of deep that it could make any girl falter. I sighed as he sat net to me, smirking "happy to see me snowflake?" I groaned and placed my head down on the table, and I felt him sit next to me, having his leg touch mine, and my head snapped towards him, seeing his "innocent" smile. "Why must you be so annoying?" I whispered to him over the loud noise erupting in the classroom, and he looked at me, smirking "and why must you be so cute, snowflake?" He whispered back to me, and his words caught me off guard. Did he just call me cute? I looked at him in pure shock, my mouth hung open and my eyes slightly wide, and I worried for them "cute? Cute? 

That's the best you can come up with for me?" I honestly felt offended and hurt that I could only come up with 'cute' for me, and I wanted to see if I could push him further to possibly get him into trouble. Just like old times. He smirked devilishly, and I was internally shaking at it. God, he is scaring me a little, and I haven't even gotten through 4 hours of the day with him yet! He leaned down to my ear, his lips lightly brushing against it, and his warm breath tickling my neck slightly, and I forced myself not to blush "baby, I could come up so much more for you, but I'd rather not make you cry today." He moved back into his original position and I looked at him, glaring slightly. What? I wanted to kill him- bury him deeper than six feet under, and I wanted that now.

I made a mental note to myself to make sure to murder him once we are alone some time. He suddenly leaned down and whispered to me "play along baby" and he placed his arm around my waist. I looked at him and was about to scream at him, until I saw a blonde bitch standing in front of us. Holy shit, she's beautiful. Long, thin bleached blonde hair that cascades down to her mid back, crystal blue eyes that shine with mischief, long, manicured acrylic nails that were colored a nude, and a face full of makeup. Her outfit was a little something like Emma would wear, but more... revealing. Her strapless top was lowered down to her chest, showing her tits- a good portion of them and I could tell that she got a boob job. Fucking plastic Barbie doll.Not to mention, it was way too small for her- at least two sizes down to make her body seem tighter and "hotter". Then, I was that she had a belly piercing- a butterfly that covered half of her belly button and I internally gagged. I personally hate any form of piercing. Then, I observed her shorts that were way too short for her, stopping at basically the beginning of her thighs. Gross. And her heels? Dear god help me- fucking 7-inch-high heels to make herself seem taller than what she actually is. I rolled my eyes at her outfit and in general. Fucking pick me girl, attention seeker, slut. I could think of many names for her just by her looks.

"Sweetheart, this is Emily, my ex girlfriend." Sweetheart? Who the fuck is- oh right... me. 'Play along' his words echoed in my head. So this is why he said it to me. Fucking hell. I smiled softly at Emily as best as I could, which she seemed to believe it and she scowled at me "ugh, what are you doing with my boyfriend?" Oh god, even her voice sounds annoying. I can see why he left you. She sounds like a dying grandma but more high pitched and pigish "well, the last time I checked Emily" I spat out her name like it was a disease. Why did he have to bring me into this? Of all people? "Alex, is my boyfriend, and your his ratty ex- which, I can see why he left you" I scowled, looking her up and down one last time, internally gagging "slut." At hearing this, Alex and some guys who I assumed were his friends burst into laughter, and the class 'ooo'ed at the drama that they're witnessing.