A Real Birthday Party

Hari lays back and blinks the last 72 hours have been almost as wild as the first few in the wizarding world. A family that wants him or her, people who care about what she wants. That's what Hari always wanted and now to have a mum, grandparents and others and McGonagal is part of it is a bonus.  Hari gets comfortable under the blankets and smiles a happy smile drifting to sleep.

That night she dreams a happy dream of running through the forest in the full moon light. With her are a deer, a stag, a cat like McGonnagal's animagus, a giant black dog, and a wolf with Kim, her new mum? as an flying silently above. Hari isn't able to quite make out what her body is but it feels right. She can feel others with her as they travel through the forest. They are a pack together, Her Pack and here she belongs.

The next morning Hari wakes up smiling. She quickly showers and makes it down stairs with the intention to fix breakfast for her family. She stops short when she sees a small figure already at work.

"D.d.Dobby," Hari gets out.

The figure turns and smiles.

"No little Miss I am being Sunny. I am a house elf for the Fauxe family and that includes you, now too," Sunny says as she flicks her hand and a place setting for Hari appears.

"Oh umm sorry," Hari says shifting in place.

"Oh don't worry miss, Dobby is Sunny's cousin but works for a different family. Now sit please I will have yours and miss Kim's plates and potions ready," Sunny says with a smile.

A chair slips behind Hari and pulls her to the table. A few moments later the door eases open and Kim walks in. She kisses Hari's head as she sits next to Hari.

"Good morning Hari. Good morning Sunny," Kim says as she sets her napkin in her lap.

"Ummm...good morning," Hari says with a blush.

"Sunny, has Dad already left on his morning walk," Kim asks.

"Yes miss Kimi. He says you is allowed some half strength coffee but miss Hari is only alloweds herbal or decafs," Sunny says levitating a tray of plates and cups.

'Dad,' Hari asks herself.

A second later a sweaty Carter Solomon walks in wearing shorts and a tshirt.

"Good morning dears," he says with a smile accepting a glass of water from Sunny. "Thank you, Sunny. The post arrive yet?"

"Not yet sir, but it should be soon," Sunny says turning the eggs over and flicking her fingers.

Two carafe lift and angle over a pair of cups. One stops and the other moves over the vacant cup.  With both cups full a pair of glasses with juice float to the table followed by a pair of vials.  Kim sighs and yawns before taking the vials out of the air and handing one to Hari.

"Drink up dear we both have to take these nutrition potions now when Sunny dispenses them," Kim says.

She throws hers back and takes a sip of juice. Hari shrugs and follows the example, she does the same.

"I know the texture is off putting  but they help strengthen our magic cores and the damage we suffered, you. I used to have one with every meal," Kim says.

"It's ok Hari you'll be fine in no time, these were made by one of the best and youngest Potions Masters in the last century," Carter says.

"So Hari, I understand those people did really didn't give you a party. Now I want to say the affair the other day was the biggest party your new mother, Kimberley, ever had and it was staged for those people. So I know something like that very well might be too much for you. What if for your day we have a small party? We can invite your friends, McGonnagal, maybe Hagrid and a few others," Carter says.