Class Competition

Rimuru are hiding on top of the biggest tree on the competition ground, he looked around 'i can see everything from here, we are lucky enough to get this tree'

"Competition start, each class's score will be announced every 20 minutes"

A familiar voice echoed as a wind breeze ran across the ground 'this is miss Myurran's voice right? Using wind magic to carry her voice are quite a genious move'

Right at that moment Rimuru saw a bih gust of dusk appeared right in the middle of the competition land along with a loud bang sound 'alright, seem like they arrived to the middle safely'

"Secure the center ground?" Benimaru questioned

Rimuru nodded "there are five ground which is separated by mountains, the only way to reach another class's ground is through the middle" he runs his finger through the map and stopped right in the middle "Ririna, blow this place up"

The smoke of dusk which are brown just now slowly turned blue, a wide smile grow on his mouth "as expected" The smoke of dusk slowly dissolve into thin air

"After that pour paint everywhere" Most of them looked at him like he's a dumb monkey in the room, before Shuna jumped.

"Ah, there's a change the paint can be carried by the dirt blown away due to the explosion lady Ririna caused.."

"Bing bong!"

"Lord Rimuru, we have eliminated 15 people in total" He turned around and as expected Souei are right behind him.

"Good job, now let's proceed to the next step"

"And since we gained points before the others can then all that's left to do is stay on defense" Rimuru ended his strategy with that, but Benimaru speak up.

"Still the points we can get from this big attack can be big or little, so how about" Benimaru get some peebles and put them on each class's location "we sent two pair to attack the other four class?"

"So you mean.." Rimuru hold his chin with his hand.

"A suicide attack" Souei finished his sentence.

Rimuru close his eyes for a few seconds until he finally open them up and punch his own hand "since we only sent four people at each class then we won't bear any crudential losest even if the attack failed"

"Yes, as long as we managed to just eliminate one student then we will have higher chance of winning" Benimaru took a peeble and crust it with his hand.

Before he knew it 20 minutes had passed

"Class 1-A, 20 points, class 1-B 105 points, class 1-C, 5 point, class 1-D 10 points"

'Alright so that means we lost 4 member in class 1-A, only one in class 1-C and 2 in class 1-D, not bad'

"Class 1-E 50 point"

"Wait what?!" He quickly ran to the edge to the tree he's on and saw another big explosion this time the color is green, not long it's blown away and spread all around the forest "they're bombing their own territory and then spreading it like a virus with wind magic?"

'Now those are some ambitious people'

"Class 1-C eliminated, class 1-B gained 50 points"

'But sadly, my team consist of some really talented ogrees'

"Okay firstly, we will wait until the score announcement. The team with the lowest score is most likely the weakest" Rimuru looked at the ogrees alternately "you all are used to forest ground right?" They all nodded