Welcome Not So Welcoming

Two days have passed, students had begun to come to the academy 'it's been more crowded lately.. Especially since tomorrow is the welcoming ceremony' Rimuru thought to himself while he's waiting at the stair waiting for his sister to arrive.

"Hey look at her hair"
"What's up with it?"
"My teacher back then told me that the demon lord had silver hair with some blue tint, also don't you know silver and white hair bring bad luck?"
"Eh really? She has such awfull hair color and decided to let it grow?"

'Not even one day into school and i already become the hot topic huh? Well then at the very goddamned least address me with he/him would ya?!'

"Nii-san" He's way too deep in thought that he didn't realized Ririna is already standing right before him.

"Ah, hey Ririna, sweet dream last night?" He pat Ririna's head, his question are answered by a simple nod and a little hum by Ririna

"Eh is that her sister or something?"
"Wow their parents must be cursed then"

"Isn't she way to young to be here?"
"Maybe they're filthy rich or something"

'And more rumour.. Well i mean it's not like i care, talk all you like, i know you all have no life'

"Alrighty then, let's go to the cafetaria!"

"Benimaru" The principal called out, a man with horns stand up and make his way up the podium

'Those horns and no surname... Noble ogre?'

"What are a monster doing here?"
"I have heard that the principal change the rules so now monsters that come from a 'noble' family can enter"
"Really? Even filthy peasant are better than them"
"Well i guess we can just be glad that orcs doesn't have any 'nobles'"
"And that elves has one"
"You pervert of a marquess child"
"Oh come on!"

'Woah, i know people liked gossiping but dang these people are ruthless, i hope i can downgrade my hearing but sadly my hearing become sharper after i leveled up'

All the whispering died down once Gazel announced the ogre's level "Benimaru, level 11" Instead of whispering now all that can be heard is people half screaming due to shock about how that's the highest level this far

'Well i mean this reaction is expected since this far everyone level is 1,but...' Rimuru covered his mouth with his own hand

"I'm doomed" Rimuru glanced to his side where Ririna is sitting covering her whole face with both of her hands "ah" Another simultaneous response.

"Nii-san.." Ririna looked up to look at Rimuru eye to eye "Ririna.." Rimuru didn't look at any other way so they stare at each other for a solid minute "good luck" Anyone who's hearing their conversation will think they are sharing the exact same brain.

"Rimuru Tempest" Rimuru can feel his whole body tenses as heard his name are already called. He gulped as he stand up, he glanced at Ririna once again just to be met with Ririna who's covering her eyes with her left hand and her right giving him a thumbs up.

He make his way up the podium, he bowed to Gazel and now he's staring dagger at the crystal 'frick frick frick!! I completely forgot about this damned event!! Is there anyway i can sabotage it?! Think Rimuru think!!'