Chapter 4: You Traitor

*Few times before the explosion*
Katerina's POV

I walk in the city with Helia and Coralie they are good companies, I love this for a person like me who was alone cause the disappear of Nozomi, talk to someone it's pretty fun. We start to have hungry and we start to search a place where we can eat. Some people told us to go in Wanmin Restaurant, it's seems it's very famous in Liyue for that person name Xiangling. She success to win a cooking competition so I think it make her reputation.

Coralie: From what people say, we are in the right place. I don't think about this, when people say it a great place.

Katerina: Yeah, it's a bit little for one of the best restaurants than even the Tianquan of Liyue Qixing finance in this restaurant. But we don't judge a book by his cover.

Helia: Yeah, but I don't think it's a good idea to eat here.

Coralie: You think about what people say about this Shenhe ?

Helia: Right, she seems very dangerous people literally say she success to beat a demon and she has a great strength.

???: Don't worry she is not very dangerous. She is most calm except if we get on her nerves.

Katerina: Ah, we don't have to be worried from her Helia but it's very rude to inlaid in a conversation.

???: She has right Paimon. I'm Lumine, a traveller and she is Paimon, my emergency food, it's a pleasure to meet you.

 I'm Lumine, a traveller and she is Paimon, my emergency food, it's a pleasure to meet you

Paimon: Stop doing this joke it's not funny !!!

Katerina: I'm Katerina and next to me it's Coralie and Helia, we are travelers who search some people. Nice to meet you, it's seems you are travelers too, right?

Paimon: Yeah, we are travelers and we search Lumine's Brother, he is like
Traveler but it's a boy.

Coralie: You don't have to precise is a boy because "brother" told already his genre. In this world, there are fairy it's pretty interesting I do a great thing to go in this travel

Paimon: Why you talk like you aren't in this world ? You are also travelers from another world ?

Coralie: Yeah, We came from another world very different of this world. It's most developed in technology than this world. It's the case for Me and Helia, for Katerina it's most complicated.

Paimon: The travelers also came from another world. But, what do you mean by "For Katerina it's most complicated" ?

Katerina: I will explain this but first, can we go to the restaurant because I start to be hungry. I will buy for all of you.