"I wonder where they've disappeared to," Alexia mused, her brow furrowed in thought.

"I would appreciate their help though...", Harry murmurs while reading yet another book about underwater creatures. 

Alexia's expression turned thoughtful as she read. "Hmm, I wonder what suggestion Uncle Sirius had for you," she mused, tapping her chin lightly with her index finger, referring to not so long ago when they had a very short conversation with Sirius' head floating in the fire.

Harry shrugged, a hint of frustration evident in his voice. "I wish he would have had the chance to finish. It might have been the solution to this very problem."

The morning mist enveloped the lake, lending an air of mystery to the scene as Harry prepared to face the second task. Alexia stood beside him, her breath forming wisps of vapour in the chilly air. Despite the nerves gnawing at her stomach, by being too close to the water, she tried to maintain a composed demeanour for Harry's sake.

"Remember what we read about the merpeople," Alexia reminded Harry, her voice gentle but firm. "They're not out to harm you. Just retrieve whatever they're guarding and make it back safely." Harry nodded, though his apprehension was evident.

As they stood by the water's edge, Alexia hugged Harry tightly, her concern evident in her eyes. 

"Good luck, Harry," she whispered, her voice tinged with worry. "Just focus on what you need to do, and you'll be fine."

Harry returned the hug, appreciating Alexia's support. "Thanks, Lex," he replied, trying to muster up some confidence. "I'll do my best."

As Alexia watches the boats glide across the lake, her heart races with nervous anticipation. The sight of the dark water sends a shiver down her spine, and she can't shake the feeling of dread that creeps over her. Just then, Fred and George approach, their mischievous grins widening as they catch sight of her.

"Look who's avoiding a little dip in the lake," Fred teases, nudging Alexia playfully.

"Yeah, Alexia, thought you were supposed to be the fearless Gryffindor," George chimes in, his eyes dancing with amusement.

Alexia chuckles weakly, unable to hide her unease. "You know me too well, guys," she admits, casting a suspicious glance at the water.

Fred and George's teasing continues, each comment adding to Alexia's nervousness. She rolls her eyes at their antics but can't help feeling a twinge of apprehension at their words.

"What if you drowned in your past life and that's why you're terrified of the water?" Fred jokes, nudging Alexia with his elbow.

George joins in, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Yeah, maybe you were a mermaid who lost her tail," he adds with a chuckle.

Alexia lets out a nervous laugh, trying to brush off their comments. "Very funny, guys," she says, though a small part of her can't help but wonder if there's any truth to their jesting.

Despite their lighthearted banter, Alexia's fear of the water looms large in her mind as she watches the boats disappear into the distance. She tries to push aside her worries, but the teasing only serves to heighten her anxiety as she waits for the champions to return from their underwater task.

As Alexia steps back from Fred and George, she gives them a playful glare, shaking her head at their antics. "I'll show you both who's afraid of the water... Some other day." she retorts with a smirk, determined to prove them wrong.

With a wave goodbye, she sets off around the edge of the lake and into the safe Hogwarts ground, scanning the crowd for any sign of Hermione or Ron. The twins' teasing fades into the background as Alexia focuses on her search.