Chapter 12 - The Plan Moving Forward

Start from the beginning

Botan's face look concerned as she can see a complicated look on Leero's face.

Botan : .... Do you see that in your dad in this time?

Leero : ... I have seen him almost give the same vibe, but compared to the last time I've remembered, this one was more stable.

Botan nodded.

Botan : Are you willing to tell me how come you are very aware of your dad's emotions? 

Leero : It was.... a little genetic evolution. Compared to when I was 2 years old, I was as smart as your average baby. But around almost the time I awakened my quirk, I started becoming more... smarter if you can sum it up. You and dad were not that worried about that because apparently my siblings had almost the same condition as me, where at one point in our age, our own brain started to have accelerated learning.

Leero then got off the couch as he went over to one of the books on the shelf as he pulled it out revealing to be a book of psychology. Botan watches her son do so as he approaches back towards the couch.

He hops on it as he dusts away the cover before opening it

Leero : My learning mostly stem from psychology books, they always seem to draw me in as such. You also read it a few times so I was interested in reading it as well.

Botan looked at her son in surprise listening to his explanation of his intelligence that is far higher than the average of other children.

Botan : I mean I mostly studied psychology just to get a better understanding of my own emotions and others.

Leero : My own grades have also been a strict A. So I've been homeschooled by my moms and dad sometimes. Some of my siblings join as well, and over all our own IQ can allow us to be at least 4 grades above our section. 

Botan : Then can you actually understand everything in the book?

Leero : No I can't, but not to the fullest extent. I have some problem understanding all of it, but you and dad say that I can keep trying to understand it if I want to. So I've been reading these types of books a lot.

Leero closed the book as he huffs for being mentally tired a bit.

Leero : And its because of me gaining some traits from you mom.... I was able to tap deeper into the more animalistic traits of yours. I was able to tell what my dad's emotions are, what yours could be, along with my siblings.

Botan had her eyes widened looking at her son explaining this to her. She took a bit of time to think about it as her ears twitches more as she begins to understand about her son's innate talent.

But after a while she huffs a bit as she smiles towards her son.

Botan : So, what is your plan now?

Leero puts the book on the table as he took a deep breath in before exhaling exasperatedly.

Leero : As much as I am aware of other's emotions, I want to wait instead.

Botan raised her hand to her chin as she held a face deep in thought. Leero crossed his arms as he has an annoyed look on his face.

Leero : As much as I want to do this, I shouldn't really be ignorant of my moms problems without the inputs of my siblings. They know their moms' better than me.

Botan : So you're saying we're going to have to wait for your other siblings to arrive from the future?

Leero : Well it was a bit of a weird time travel delay for everyone of us, me and Ferun got in together so we both got here at the same time.