Chapter 12 - The Plan Moving Forward

Start from the beginning

Leero's hair moved a bit. Botan got a bit surprised by that reaction as she looks at his hair like a curious animal.

Leero : It- it is nothing.

Leero turned his head more as he only let Botan see the back of his head. Botan sighs again as she grabs Leero by the side of his belly lifting him up. She made his body turn towards him as her eyes stare at him with her eyebrows straight.

Leero started to sweat bullets as he turns his head away more from her not saying any other word. Botan keeps up with her stare as Leero can only continue try to ignore his mom's stare as much as he can.

Before long, Leero gave up as his face frowned a bit. His body just gave up as it slumps in his mom's arms.

Leero : I do have some things to talk about.

Botan's expression lightened up as she put her son back on the couch beside her. She sat properly.... well with one of her legs on her thigh as she looks at her son.

Leero has his eyes lowered a bit but he raised them to look at his mom in the eyes.

Leero : Its just.... because I'm here from the future, I'm planning to at least.... smoothen out problems from my other moms.

Botan tilts her head as she thought about the statement bouncing around in her head.

However she focused on her son as she starts to enquire.

Botan : Is it some kind of personal problem relating to your moms or possible future problems that will occur at one point?

Leero opened his mouth a bit before closing as he shuts his eyes. His face contorts a bit as he tries to say something.

Leero : Its..... its a mix of both mom, I like to say its more of a personal problem but its not that easy to deal with if it occurs in the future.

Botan : .... Were you anywhere aware of it?

Leero : .... *sigh* its a thing in the future mom.... its just something that... dad doesn't want to pull up as something to remember.

A vision opens up as it shows an older version of the green haired boy was seen standing in a proud pose. His back shown as the light dims upon him.

Leero : No matter what though, dad is very cool, he is someone who can understand you at times

The scene shifted as it shows him saving a civilian, taking shots of bullets after bullets as he priorities other's safety. It then showed him instantly knocking out a villain before detaining them.

Leero : He tends to save people and prefers to save other's lives rather than detaining the threat immediately. He likes to make sure everyone is safe before even attempting to subdue villains. Sometimes he even got them to be civillians or heroes somehow.

The camera turns as it shows him smiling, looking happy at where he is, laughing, chuckling and even playing around with Leero when he was young.

Leero : And he does his best even in having me grow up to who I am with my siblings. Dad is a big idol to me like you mom.

Everything slowly started to flip off their colors as Izuku was the only one seen smiling. His eyes stare blankly ahead before his entire figure was reduced to a black silhouette.

Leero : But on some days, he gives  a different vibe.... something.... like holding something in.... I can already guess from what it could be..... I just don't know to help him. Its a complicated thing not only for me... but for my siblings as well.