After an unexpected three-hour nap, Fourth stirred awake to find a hanger adorned with the clothes designated for him. Upon closer inspection, the ensemble comprised flared black pants paired with a tied black jacket—a sleek, elegant combination. Beside the outfit lay a box containing opulent gold jewelry, refined black shoes, and a selection of cosmetics. It seemed everything had been meticulously arranged, a realization that didn't surprise the designer much, considering he often orchestrated similar setups backstage before swiftly changing into them.

Grateful that someone had taken pity on him, he silently thanked his lucky stars for this unexpected assistance. Only later did he grasp the true identity of his benefactor—not a random helper, but the general director himself. On the desk nearby rested mineral water and a few packets of snacks, which had eluded his notice earlier. Though it wasn't a lavish feast, the gesture warmed his heart.

Yet, he quickly shook off the fluttering butterflies in his stomach, determined to regain his composure. With brisk efficiency, he set about preparing himself for the tasks ahead.

While applying the final layer of coloring balm to the lips, the owner of the company quietly entered the room. He wasn't sure whether his partner had already stood up or was getting dressed, so he tried to take his steps carefully. However, he quickly realized that his companion for today was almost ready. Approaching the younger man, he held his breath for a moment.

- You look beautiful.

- Ah, damn! - Fourth exclaimed, leaping in his chair and clutching his chest, narrowly avoiding a heart attack for the second time that day. - I'm sorry, oh my god. Why do you always sneak up on me like that? I don't want to keel over from a heart attack at such a young age.

- My apologies. - Norawit chuckled. - The guests are already gathering. I believe there's a small detail missing.

- I thought the banquet wasn't supposed to start for another hour.

- In a business environment, time is indeed money, isn't it? Shall we proceed?

- Just a moment. - Nattawat exclaimed, springing up and hastening towards the mirror. Examining his reflection, he smiled, scrutinizing his appearance from head to toe. - What do you think? Is this good enough? - Asked, a hint of nervousness creeping into his voice. - I'm starting to feel a bit anxious. - He admitted with a nervous laugh, noticing the reflection of an older man approaching behind him.

- Don't fret about a thing or anyone. You look absolutely perfect, I assure you. - The older man reassured in a calm, confident tone, placing his right hand reassuringly on Nattawat's shoulder. - You've done a marvelous job, and by some stroke of luck, our outfits complement each other splendidly. - He remarked with a smile.

Norawit's ensemble comprised a sleek black button-up jacket and suit pants, accessorized with gold jewelry and sophisticated footwear. Together, they exuded an air of harmony, akin to a couple deliberately coordinating their attire.

Gemini extended his arm to the younger man, and together they made their way to the room where lively conversations and a bit of sampling were already underway. As they entered the hall together, all eyes turned toward them. While everyone was familiar with the esteemed status of a "Fashionable" CEO, they were taken aback by today's revelation. The press hadn't caught wind of the businessman's fiancé, and rumors had failed to gain traction, leaving the room abuzz with whispered speculation as the couple made their entrance.

The younger man couldn't quite comprehend why their presence seemed to stir up such a reaction. Unaccustomed to being thrust into the spotlight, he felt a tad uneasy with all the attention focused on him. Yet, he wasn't entirely surprised. After all, not everyone had the chance to accompany such a successful individual. Titicharoenrak, on the other hand, remained unruffled by the sudden interest from the assembled guests. Such occurrences had become routine for him ever since his company ventured into the luxury market.