17.stan the 'man' pt 2??

A/n this is my first time writing since fucking JUNE but I finally decided to stop procrastinating and write the fic once and for all. Thank you guys for being patient again I love you all and I'm yapping a lot so just enjoy!!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*cartman POV*
It's my first official date with kyle. Well, we haven't really said it's a date but... It's definitely not a friend thing...

Anyways...this day is going great so far!

----------------------------------------------------
Poor boy🐀

Eric!!!

What is it don't yk
I'm busy?

1. Why didn't you tell
Me you were actually
Dating Kyle?
2. Whats up with
Stan telling every1
And their mother abt
It?
----------------------------------------------------
Shit...
Not only I completely forgot to tell kenny about what had happened while we were drunk... He had to hear it from stan?

Fuck I feel so bad . I haven't hung out with ken at all since the while Kyle thing started... How should I even reply? Do I apologize?

"Eric? Are you even listening?"

"Huh?" I look up from my phone and meet kyles questioning face.

Does kyle know stans gone out of his way to tell everyone were really dating?

I hear kyle let out an annoyed sigh

"We're you even listening to ANYTHING I was saying?"

Shit... I really haven't been listening to him.

"Uhh... No?"

He rolled his eyes at this. I wonder what's up his ass.

"God dammit... I was telling you that I was thinking of rejoining the basketball team after spring break ... I might have to get used to practicing... I haven't played for a while"
I nod to show I'm listening but I can't help but notice how goddamn hungry I am

"I think I'm fit enough to play but I just can't help but feel as if I'm just not quite good enough. Like, my mom always said I wouldn't be good enough to play basketball
but its been a while and I like to run so-"

He's starting to speed up. I feel as if I should pay more attention to him. Which would've thought he cared so much about what his bitch of a mom thinks?

"If I just practice a lot and - wait, will you come watch me practice? It will definitely help motivate me and i- well- you don't have to obviously- but-"

"Kyle! " he looks up at me, taken aback
"It's great that you want to do basketball, really! And I'll come watch you practice or even play with you if you'd like. It doesn't matter what you mom says. She's a bitch"

"Really? " a soft smile makes an appearance for a split second before he furrows hai eyebrows and frowns
"And my mom's not a bitch, cartman"

"Mhm sure-"

After about 98 light years our food finally comes

I had ordered pankakes and bacon,just like that show Ken used to watch, except there was no way in hell I was going to eat them together.

Oh shit I forgot to text kenny back

----------------------------------------------------
Poor boy🐀

Sorry dude I
Kinda assumed
You already knew

And stans telling
Everyone?

Yeah dude like I
was actually
Told by heidi
When I saw her at
Walmart

----------------------------------------------------

Even heidi knew?

I look up at my food and watch as Kyle eats his waffle carefully.

He seems so peaceful, it's a huge contrast to how he was a few minutes ago...

He worries me sometimes, really.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
*Kyle's pov : next day at school*

Huh? No teacher? I hope we have a sub that doesn't make us do work.

FUCK I forgot my pencilcase.
I look around to see if anyone is willing to lend me a pen for the lesson or Even the whole day.

Oh! Butters will definitely have something for me to borrow!

"Psst! Butters!" I whisper- yell two rows behind me

"Oh! Hiya Kyle! "

"Can I borrow a pen?maybe for the whole day? "

Instead of just handing me a pen, he walks over to my desk and sits at the empty chair next to me, propping his stuff on the desk.

"Here, have this one, it erases if you use this side-" he shows me how his new pen erases as the sub walks in, a perplexed look on her face as she tries to connect her laptop to the projector. Perfect.

"Oh! I almost forgot! Congratulations on getting with eric! I never even knew you guys liked each other but you two seem really cute from what stan told me-"

Wait... What?

I look around and glare and stan, his eyes coincidentally meeting mine as he looks away. Shamefully. That fucking asshole!

What the fuck is he doing telling people my business? That I SPECIFICALLY told him to stay out of?

I really thought we could become friends again after that science lesson but there's no way in hell I'm forgiving him.

The bell rang

Fuck it.

I grab my bag and storm over to stan

"What the fuck is your problem? "

He's looking at me like I've grown another head

"Dont just look at me like that. Who do you think you are telling everybody my business , which you know you have ABSOLUTELY NO SAY IN? "

"listen, Kyle, i-"
Seriously? Now he's trying to explain himself?

"IT'S LITERALLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! YOU DIDN'T WANT ME SO I FOUND SOMEONE BETTER. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD STILL BE SOMEONE RELEVANT IN MY LIFE? "

Everybody's staring at us now.

"I literally never said that! And you and I both know that cartman isn't better than me-"

"HE WAS THE ONE WHO COMFORTED ME AFTER YOU SHATTERED MY HEART-"

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME! IT'S NO WONDER THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN PUT UP WITH YOU IS THAT RACIST FATASS! YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCO-"

the second he said that, it was like I had blacked out

I lunged at him, shoving his back against the rough wall and punched him as hard as I could

Nothing but anger went through my head as I battled his restraints.

I was so close to knocking him unconscious before I was pulled away by somebody

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
FUCK I'm finally finished at a cliffhanger of course 🥰
I actually kept my promise and finished this

Anyways if the writing style looks very off compared to the last episode it may or may not have something to do with the fact that I haven't updated in over 9 months I didn't have a baby I'm just lazy 💕