⁰¹⁸ 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"I call shotgun!" Matt exclaimed, knowing Chris would probably say something about it. Chris groaned in response and sat in the back, "Then I call aux!" Chris exclaimed back. "Oh god, here we go," Sofia muttered to herself already knowing how this trip to the store would go. 

Chris played his choice of music while Matt rolled his eyes, as he told Sofia how much he hated Chris's taste in music, some of it he didn't mind but others, he didn't like. "Can't be any better than Brooke's, it's just Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Melanie Martinez, Selena Gomez, y'know the typical 'girly' music," Sofia told him, Matt shuddered at the mention of Taylor Swift.

"What do you listen to?" he questioned, "I'll listen to anything, really, just not country, but I mostly listen to R&B," she told him, he nodded as they arrived at the store. Chris was in his own little world and didn't hear anything Sofia said, "Chris!" the two shouted at the brunette who was having a concert in the back. 

Sofia then turned down the volume and announced that they were there, Chris groaned, wanting to listen to his music, "Hey, if you really wanna listen to music you can always stay in the car," Sofia suggested, "Nah," Chris denied stepping out of the car and walking towards the store.

Sofia and Matt turned to each other, shrugging before stepping out and following after Chris.

The three walked into the store, grabbed a cart and then began walking around the store as they looked for their ingredients.

Sofia then walked around the store looking for her ingredients as Chris goofed around touching stuff, causing Sofia and Matt to tell him to stop. Sofia stood in the freezer isle grabbing empanada dough and ground beef, but stopped when she received a text from Brookie.

Sofia - Mrs. Crab🦀

Brooke - Brookie Cookie🍪

Brookie Cookie🍪
can u buy me chocolate pretzels?

Mrs. Crab🦀
😑

Brookie Cookie🍪
if u love me
you'll do it

Mrs. Crab🦀
I hate you

Brookie Cookie🍪
come on!
i'd do it for u🤷🏻‍♀️

Mrs. Crab🦀
no you wouldn't
 but fine
but u better pay me back!

Brookie Cookie🍪
i will

Mrs. Crab🦀
😑

Brookie Cookie🍪
i will.
i swear!

Mrs. Crab🦀
fine!

Brookie Cookie🍪
tysm!
i love you<3!

Mrs. Crab🦀
yeah I know
I love you too.

"What's up?" Matt asked as Sofia let out a sigh, "Brooke wants chocolate covered pretzels," Sofia told him as she threw the empanada dough in cart along with the ground beef, "But we've got everything we need... so let's get these pretzels and get the hell out of here," Sofia huffed, "Yeah," he agreed walking off to find the pretzels.