Goodnight tickles

By the time the Colossians made it back to the ship, Mindy was completely glowing from head to toe. She shone as bright as a flashlight, ultimately forcing the Colossians to look away. Will gently placed Mindy on the same exam table he used earlier. "Archer, scan her."

"Yes sir." The ship replied as a blue light that was a bit lighter than Mindy's glow, shined its ray on the timid girl. The scanning lasted for a minute before the ship responded. "Scan complete. Traces of the unknown energy had found its way into Mindy's body. This energy is multiplying rapidly until the entire blood stream is changed completely." Mindy hugged herself, bringing her knees to her chest. "What's gonna happen to me?"

"From the looks of it," Archer started. "it seems as though the cells in your body are colliding with the unknown energy. This is causing your cells to expand in size."

"Wait wait wait, hold on. Archer, are you saying that Mindy's...growing?!" John said as he and Will looked at her in shock and concern. Mindy gulped and turned her head, their faces clearly making her uncomfortable. "Precisely Johnathan. The energy has successfully murged with 60% of Mindy's cells. By the time her body ceases from glowing, she will reach the average height of a Colossian. Which for a human, is just over 50ft tall."

By the time the ship finished explaining the situation, everyone gaped. The Colossians had only heard stories of one human being turned into a Colossian. However, there had been no proof of the story even being real. Mindy looked at her hands, the glow of the energy still flowing through her veins. "When will I...stop growing?" Mindy asked quietly. Archer did another scan on her before replying. "The transformation will be complete in approximately 3 hours." Mindy nodded in understanding and moved to stand. "Woah woah easy tiger." Will said as he picked her up with both hands. "You're still sick remember?"

"I'm not sick. It just...hurts." Mindy replied, squeezing her tummy. John gave out a defeated sigh. "Look, it's been a long day and the sun's already setting. How about we get some rest." Will nodded in agreement but Mindy gasped. "Wait, where would I sleep?" she asked. She wanted to use the same incubator that the Colossians used for her, but now that she was growing, she was afraid to wake up with shattered glass in her legs. The Colossians looked at one another, having a silent conversation, before looking back at Mindy. "I may have an idea."

-----------------

"Are you sure about this?" Mindy asked for the 5th time as she snuggled up in the biggest bed she's ever seen.

Earlier, the Colossians agreed to have her sleep in their room tonight. Mainly because she was still human sized and they couldn't keep watch over her incase she felt in something super tiny. Plus, it was the only bedroom on the ship and the boys refused to have her sleep on something that wasn't soft.

The covers on the bed felt completely overlapped her and the pillow she was laying on, was only the size of a Colossian hand. Which was good for her tiny human body. At least for the next 3 hours.

John settled into bed to the left of her, his body the closet to the wall. Will laid on her right. "Relax. There's plenty of distance between the 3 of us. So if we turn in our sleep, you won't fall victim to it."

"What about the snoring?" Mindy pouted, making John gasp and Will laugh. Mindy remembered Will telling her that John was a huge snorer and that'd he'd wake up the whole neighborhood if the ship wasn't sound proof. "Excuse tiny, I don't snore. And who told you that?" John smirked as Mindy only covered her mouth to muffle her giggles. She rolled over to look away from John, but that didn't stop him from using his pinky finger to brush against her side and a bit of her tummy. "You better tell me. If you don't, I'll start tickling." Mindy giggled more as she found her gaze on the other Colossal. Will wiggles his fingers and smirked. A way of saying, 'You better not, or I'll tickle you too.' Poor little Mindy was trapped.

"I can't!" she giggled out as the Colossal behind her rolled his eyes. "You're making this way too hard on yourself." John now used his index finger to lightly tickle her tummy. Mindy laughed joyfully, rolling back and forth to avoid his giant finger. The Colossal couldn't help but chuckle himself. "I'm over here. Now I'm over there. Over here. There. You can't stop me." He teased, constantly moving his finger whenever Mindy tried to roll over.

John eventually got tired from tickle her belly and moved up to her neck and ears. "I got your ears. I got your ears."

"Let go of my ears!" Mindy giggled as John did the same maneuver like before. Wanting to join in on the fun, Will smiled at his boyfriend and human friend and used his own index finger to tickle her tummy again. Mindy's laughter went up an octave, going into hysterics. "NO FAIR!!!" she cried trying to roll back forth like before. Unfortunately, Will used his thumb and pinky finger to stop her from rolling, making her endure her ticklish fate. "That's not gonna work this time tiny."

"We got your ears and your belly. And there's nothing you can do about it." John added making a pouty face. Mindy did everything she could to escape from the gigantic tickles but it was no use. All she could do was laugh. "PLEASE! I'LL TELL YOU!"

"Tell me what?" John asked until he remembered why he tickled her in the first place. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Now, who said I snored?" he smirked slowing down the ear tickles a little bit. Mindy was still laughing because Will didn't slow down, but she still managed to talk. "WILL! IT WAS WILL!"

John turned his gaze to his boyfriend who was now blushing with embarrassment. John's smirk only grew as his boyfriend finally stopped tickling Mindy. "So you decided to open your big mouth huh?" he asked already wiggling his fingers. Will shrieked but remained on the bed. "Wait wait, you can't get me while tiny's in bed. We'd squish her." he said as a matter of fact. It was true. With all the struggling to get free from his own tickly fate, Will or John might put her in danger of getting squished. John stuck his tongue out. "Fine." John relented but not before giving Will's hips a quick ticklish squeeze. Will shrieked again, his giggles filling John and Mindy's  heart with joy. "But I'll get you back tomorrow morning. Just you wait." he said before all 3 of them settled back into bed.

Mindy giggled at Will who only smirked. "You just wait until I get my hands on you." Mindy squeaked before covering herself in the cover. Why didn't think about this sooner? She can hear both Colossians laughing as one of them turned off the light. "Goodnight tiny."

"Sleep tight."

"Don't let the tickle monsters tickle you all night." Mindy giggled quietly at the last-minute change before falling asleep.