Shocking Intro

Will and John tried their best to reach the human before she crawled into the Power Grid room, but it was too late. By the time they reached the door, she already slid through, the darkness consuming her for good. "Dammit!" John cursed, slamming his fist on the door. "Archer, open the Power Grid."

"Request denied. Door must be opened manually."

"What!?" John cried as Will tried to slid the door open. The door didn't budge. "It must've been the crash. The only power that's being generated through the ship is the back up one a few doors down from here." John groaned. He knew he was right. After they crashed, all the power went out except for the backup generator. But none of them knew how long they would last until it goes out, and the weren't sure if they could wait for a repairmen crew.

With a facepalm, John shook his head. "Archer, is there any way for us to open the door?" The two Colossians waited a few seconds before the ship responded. "Yes. A crowbar is located at the bridge of the ship. If used properly, it should open the door." John nodded. "Good. Keep out little...human distracted. Don't let her go anywhere near that unstable energy."

With that, John and Will raced to the center bridge, eager to find their little intruder.

--------------------

When Mindy slid through the door, all that she could see was a light blue light coming from the room. The human stared in awe at its radiant beauty, but gave out a tiny scream when she heard a rough knock. "Dammit!" she heard one of the giant men say from behind the door. Mindy felt a couple of whimpers coming out of her mouth as she moved far away from the door. She never should've come here. She should've just stayed at home. But then, she would've had to endure her father and husband. Still, she didn't think she was ready for this.

She heard the other giant man speak followed by a robotic voice. She couldn't make out what they were saying, but when she started to hear their footsteps fading out, she began to relax. "Maybe they'll leave me alone." Mindy whispered as she walked further into the dark room, the blue light still grabbing her attention.

When Mindy finally got closer, she saw that the light was coming from a large cylinder object. The light was penetrating through the lines that ran around the cylinder itself, blinking slowly. Each time the light grew brighter, Mindy felt the radiation flow through her body. She didn't know how to explain it, but she felt as if it was calling to her.

Mindy slowly reached out her hand to touch the strange object. "Please don't touch Mindy." Mindy screamed when she heard the robotic voice again. She looked around the room, but there was no one inside but her. "Who...are you?"

"I am Archer. The ship." The voice replied as Mindy felt the wheels in her head began to turn. The ship has a name? And it could talk? "Are you an AI?" Now it was the ship's turn to pause. "A...I...?"

"Yeah. Artificial Intelligence. You know, the computers, phones, smartwatches," Mindy listed the items that included a super computer in their programming but the ship, Archer, was not familiar with any of this information. "Data unknown."

"Um..." Mindy raised her brow, trying to think of what to say. "What...were those guys. Those...giants?"

"They are Colossians." Archer explained, its voice brighter and cheerful than before. Mindy opened her mouth to ask about their names when the footsteps from before returned. Mindy took half a step back just as she heard a nerve racking sound coming from the door. It sounded like a teacher running their chalk on a chalkboard. The poor human had to cover her ears. "What are they doing!" She yelled to Archer. "Oh, they're just prying the door open."

Just as Archer said that, Mindy watched as the two giants, now being known as the Colossians, slid the door open. The room was still pitch black, but with the light generating from the hallway, she was able to see their giant shadows again. "Mindy, come with us please." Mindy did no such thing. Especially now having knowledge that that...Colossian knew her name and her language. "No!" she shouted, taking another step back.

The other Colossian took a step forward. "Human, don't argue. Come here!" Mindy was so startled by his voice that she took two more steps back. What she didn't know was that she was getting closer to the strange energy that Archer told her not to touch. "Stay away from me. I just wanna go home."

"Listen to me." the Colossian with the calmer voice begun. "Whatever you do, don't-" Mindy didn't hear the rest of his sentence. Instead, she felt a strong shockwave entering her bloodstream before she passed out onto the floor.

Don't worry, we're almost at the tickle part I promise.