Part 3 (Little) Thursday at HQ

Start from the beginning

“Apologise, Gabby. Now.” Felix ordered.

“Why the fuck should I? Fuck off.”

“Excuse us.” Felix picked up Gabby, who squirmed, bit, spit and screamed profanities at her Dada all the way to the changing rooms.

“Gabby has a Pet Dom as one of her Daddies. She gets punished a bit... differently than most littles but it's within her limits. Typical punishments have been… ineffective on Gabby.” Miss Susie warned with the same war torn expression she has had all day.

Jackson was a bit creeped out by it. “Ahhh, we don't need an apology, we should really get going. Hair to fix and such…”

Before anyone could reply, Gabby and her Dada were already out of the changing room. Gabby was teary eyed and wearing puppy mittens and a leash. She was also crawling like a puppy. She wasn't a pet but her Pet Dom Daddy had figured out that treating her like a puppy got a better response than other punishments.

For her it was a humiliation she tried to avoid so when she misbehaved she was ‘grounded’ by being leashed like a puppy. She hated it but the part of her that wanted her Daddies and wanted them to be happy with her behaviour consented so she could be a good girl for them. That was a very small part of her though.

Gabby also liked playing puppy games with her Daddy sometimes during the rare times she was a good girl. She really didn't want to be or identify as a little pet though. For her, it was a punishment or cosy moments with her Daddy in private.

Mostly, she just really fucking hated it. And hated herself for falling in love with three fucking men who actually expected her to behave. The fucking audacity! They were so incredibly fucking hot she probably was suffering from fucking HEAT STROKE when she decided to let them Dominate her. Fuck authority! And fuck you too.

So what if her life was a fucking mess because she was a little bitch who couldn't handle responsibility or authority. She didn't need three asshats telling her what to do! Was It too much to ask to have three fucking hot men wait on her hand and foot, let her do whatever the fuck she wanted when she wanted, and give her so many orgasms in a row she forgets her own name?!?!

They were so caring and sweet when she was feeling little and made her feel so loved, she didn't know what that felt like before. The orgasms while getting Dominated by three hot men were out of this world. But then they had to add stupid FUCKING rules like ‘No biting’, ‘No punching’, and ‘No crotch kicking”.

It ruined everything. She got grounded and not spoiled with Paw Patrol cuddles and earth shattering orgasms. All because people looked hilarious when you went up to them and randomly kicked them in the crotch or because little jerks deserved their hair cut off!!!

“Now, apologise, Gabby Marula.” This got Dada an eye roll. “I'm sure Daddy will be quite disappointed finding out his girl made fun of bunnies and pulled an ear off.”

“I'm sorry.” Gabby mumbled.

“We can't hear you.” Dada was being an idiot AGAIN.

“I’m sorry!”

“Good girl.” Felix praised Gabby and put a pet play treat in his hand which made Gabby roll her eyes again. Felix slapped her already sore bum and she whined and took it. Felix then put a doggy muzzle on her. “So my good girl can get all the way home without saying something mean.”

Gabby rolled her eyes. So she enjoyed calling people in the hallways names, fucking sue her.

“We are sorry. And this may look like a strange punishment but this is what being grounded looks like for her because she is not a little pet. Pet Play has been very effective on her, in a different way than it has been on your little one. She will be staying home tomorrow, to give the conference attendees a… break. Come, Gabby.”