Chapter 4 - More Than Hatred

"It wasn't over. It still isn't over."
-Noah, The Notebook

Alex brought me to his house and it was a pretty nice house. It looked like the one he had back home. It looked identical.

He opened my door for me before I could open it myself. I silently thanked him and walked in his house.

He closed the door behind him. "Guest rooms are still work in progress so, you'll have to stay in my room." He said nervously as he walked upstairs.

I followed him into the room and wow. It was unbelievably nice and clean. The bed was in the middle of the room. Their was a big bathroom in the room, also a nice closet.

I felt so awkward and nervous. "Here," he walked to the bathroom. "Use it. There is stuff in there that I'm sure you'll need," he said.

I walked past him into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. Why was I so quiet? He made me so nervous. He was being very kind. I wanted to thank him.

I knocked on the door to know I needed him. I heard his footsteps get closer. "Yes?" He asked. I opened the door and let him in. He stood in front of me. He was so tall.

"I just wanted to, um, say thank you." I lowered my head in embarrassment on how small and shy I felt.

He chuckled and tilted my chin with his finger. "It's no problem." He smiled. His dimples showed which made my head melt. We both stared in each others eyes as his smile dropped.

His gaze fell to my lips. He bit his lower lip slightly and looked back in my eyes. I looked at his lips. I wanted to kiss him. So badly.

I threw my arms over his neck and pulled him close. Just before our lips touched I stopped and thought this through. What will this do for us? Nothing? Everything?

All I know is. I want it all. I then smashed my lips on his. He froze in shock for a second taking in that I'm kissing him.

He swam back to reality and kissed me back. My hands dug into his hair. His finger traveled down my hips to my lower back.

He found the zipper seam and followed it up my back till he found the zipper. He unzipped my dress slowly. I took off the spaghetti straps so he could take my dress off me.

"My eyes couldn't leave you in this dress." He whispered while we kissed. I knew I felt someone staring at me. "Oh yeah?" I teased him. He smirked. "Yes baby," He answered.

When he called me that I felt my panties getting soaked. He said it so sexy and seductively.

My hands left his hair and went to his dress shirt. I unbuttoned each of the buttons quickly. I needed to feel his bare body against mine.

He noticed I was struggling so he took matters in his own hands and ripped his shirt in front of me. He let go of my lips for just a second -but it felt like an eternity to me- which drove me crazy for him.

He placed his cold hands on my hips which made my back arch in his touch. I just remembered I was still in my heels.

His hands grabbed my thighs picking me up and placing me on the counter. He undid my heels and threw them somewhere else.