The camera shifts to Adeline stepping up to the stage with a huge smile on her face and looking enthusiastically to the public.

Adeline wears her blonde hair in a high ponytail, a black dress that comes a little above the knee, and tights and boots of the same colour. And gold earrings to complete the look.

"Wow"

"Adeline O'Connor!" Now Jimmy does turn to Adeline who is now seated in the iconic blue couch "It's amazing to have you here again! How long has it been already?"

"I think I was 18, almost 19?" Adeline tries to remember "Shortly after I released my first album, so, do the maths" she finishes with a small laugh.

"Four years, wow!" Jimmy is surprised "And now you're already on your third album, which we have here exclusively!" Jimmy picks up the album that was previously resting on the desk and holds it up to the audience, the audience in response erupts in applause and cheers "I haven't had the privilege of listening to it yet, but I'm sure it's going to be another masterpiece," he says.

"And tell us... How does it feel to be about to release your third album?" Jimmy asks.

"It feels awesome" Adeline begins to speak "You know, I've always used music as a method to express myself. I'm a person who is very bad at expressing myself so I try to express with my albums my evolution as a person and different stages throughout my life, so it's like a diary for me, to remind me of the person I was, whether I like it or not"

"That's amazing Adeline" Jimmy lets her know "Tell us a bit more, what's the background of the name of the album, why Between Shadows?"

"Well, some of these songs I wrote at the lowest point in my life and others when I was managing to leave that in the past. As I said before, I'm terrible at expressing myself, so I composed the melodies during sleepless nights, then the lyrics were built up gradually" Adeline finishes with a slight smile.

Jimmy and Adeline continue to talk about Adeline's career so far, about her records, nominations, etc. In between, Adeline tells a few anecdotes. Until the question comes up.

"May I ask you what everyone is dying to know?" Jimmy asks, looking her in the eye with a hesitant smile peeking out of his mouth.

"I think I know what it is, but go ahead." Adeline tenses a little because she's sure of what she's going to ask him.

"To whom are your songs dedicated?" Jimmy asks, Adeline gives a nervous laugh in response and shifts her position on the couch.

"Well I think it's pretty obvious, don't you?" Adeline laughs again, flatly refusing to say his name again "But they're not talking directly about him, they're referring to things that happened during our relationship, or feelings that I had" Adeline continues "There are some that I wrote basically at the end of our relationship, the words and rhymes were flowing like rivers, and others are more recent. I would classify them as 'revenge' and overcoming"

"And do you regret any songs you've written?" asks Jimmy curiously.

"Not even close" Adeline says super confident with a smile, the audience applauds her and Adeline lets out a laugh "He's told his side of the story, now it's my turn" With that Adeline finishes, and the audience erupts in cheers and applause again.

At the end of the show Lando has a big smile on his face.

Maybe it's because it's late at night or because the neurons in his brain have burnt out a bit from driving at high speeds but he decides to take the risk and send a direct message on instagram to Adeline.

He knows he shouldn't be like this, nervous, he's done this many times, texting other girls, but he doesn't know why it's different with Adeline.

Opening their chat, which is empty, he thinks for a couple of minutes that he can type to her.