|| EPISODE 8 • STICKER IT UP ||

Start from the beginning

Barbie quickly grabbed the stickers that had pictures of pink furniture. Chairs, tables and even bean bag chairs painted on them.

But suddenly a picture of a trampoline appeared which made the male question it.

" A trampoline? They messed up the order." Barbie called out.

" They sure did, I wanted it in hot pink." Stace exclaimed.

He gave Barbie an annoyed eye roll and grabbed his stickers and went in his marry way.

Chelsea quickly grabbed onto Stace pants and tugged on them. Stace stopped in his tracks and grabbed Chelsea by her face and slapped her face.

" Ow! What did you do that!! " Chelsea screamed out.

" Because your getting annoying so shut up! " Stace said.

The male shouted in front of Chelsea's face but was shoved away by barbie.

Barbie had a disgusted look on his face as he pushed Stace away from Chelsea.

" What the hell is wrong with you!? " Barbie exclaimed.

" Ever since you went outside you've become rude and a bitch! " Barbie yelled out.

" You two shut the fuck up! You're making this worse as it already is. " The blue hair male was already annoyed by the two of them.

Chelsea not wanting to hear their bickering quick grabbed her stuff and went running to the living room.

Her small footsteps making a small pitter pat noise, her eyes where feeling hot as her salty tears started to run down her face.

She could clearly hear their yells from the living room. She quickly got up from her sitting position and ran, leaving her belongings in the room.

The little girl thought she wouldn't hear them from the living room but she was wrong.

But what she didn't notice was the dark shadow behind her..the tall shadow looking at her omnalesly.

It looked down and saw her picture furniture it let out a dark chuckle and grabbed them. The unknown stranger looked around and planned to be nice for once.

They always had a soft spot for kids they were angels and innocent..but if corrupted they would not be safe from their lord....that doesn't sound right.

The person quickly got out of their trance and grabbed Chelsea's stuff and ran.

They did not want to alert the Robert family of them being here so they decided they would have to rely on their prey to help chelsea.

It quickly grabbed the stuff and went outside he looked over and saw vines that they could climb up.

Quickly climbing into y/n's room and spotting Chelsea and y/n cuddling.

Y/n patting Chelsea's back as she continued to cry, she started to softly shush her wanting to Chelsea to go to sleep.

Knowing once you dream you'll be in a world of your imagination.

Chelsea cry's soon became quiet as the room was comforted by the silence.

They quickly let a soft chuckle at the display of affection and jumped off the balcony as their eyes showing so much and care and adoration.

___________________________________________

Stace now holding his red cheek from getting punched by barbie. The skinny male went to a secluded part of the room.