|| EPISODE 8 • STICKER IT UP ||

Start from the beginning

The little girl giggled sadly and opened the door to see y/n holding boxes in her hands.

Y/n looked down to give Chelsea a sorry smile before quickly getting in and locking the door, the poor women's back was hurting after running and getting the boxes from Titus house.

" Sorry I wasn't here for you guy's parade show but, I brought all this stuff so we could all assemble it." Y/n said.

She made her way towards the middle of the house and dropped all of the old boxes in the middle of the house.

Chelsea smiled and quickly explained what everyone was doing right and how the all waited for their packages to arrive.

" It was a good thing you didn't come late. Barbie and skipper would have pooped themselves." Chelsea exclaimed.

She knew both of the men cared for the women and she was happy they did but... sometimes it would make her uncomfortable.

The little child glanced at her shoe ties now finding them fascinating instead of the old boxes.

Her brothers really cared for y/n but sometimes they would go extreme ways to prove it. She found them putting small cameras in her room.

She was lucky she told Stace after all the commotion happened, Stace seemed a bit out of it. it was really sad and pathetic to see him running around screaming.

" Chelsea are you alright...? " Y/n's soft voice came out.

Chelsea nodded and quickly helped her by grabbing smaller boxes and kept a small smile on her face.

The little girl didn't want y/n to see her spirit so down so she decided right now it wasn't the time for whining.

Loud noises came down rapidly from the stairs as barbie saw y/n standing there next to Chelsea.

The male opened his arms out. Wanting a hug from his sweetheart, but he was pushed by Stace.

He let out an angry chuckle, he wanted to have the first hug, but his 'brother' seemed too have gotten first before him.

" y/n it's been like forever since the last time I- we have seen you." Stacy said.

y/n gave the male a confused grin ignoring what he said beforehand and walked towards the smaller blonde.

Opening their arms to invite the smaller male which he quickly invited himself too her arms.

A loud doorbell sound came out and skipper pushed everyone aside him and quickly let the delivery guy in.

" I have a delivery for 1959 malibu way. " The delivery man said.

" Thank you! " Barbie said as he rudely slammed the door Infront of the man.

" What the fuck is this? " y/n said you could clearly hear the annoyance in her tone of voice.

Y/n told the Robert family beforehand that she would bring old stuff from her previous life- in the house.

" Please don't take offense but who would fucking build that ugly piece of shit- " Barbie exclaimed.

y/n angrily pouted and grabbed the old boxes that were seated in the middle of the room. Her evil giggles could be heard as she went upstairs to assemble them herself.

" Way to go Mr hot shot. " Skipper said.

He gave barbie the middle finger as the other watched the family drama.

" Just shut the hell up. " Barbie said.

The male just ignores Skipper as he walks right over the eashthatic pink boxes.