𝑭𝒆𝒃. 𝟏𝟒 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

( 𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 )

Ian opens the door to their dorm room, Dan closes it after they walk in, kissing Ian like it was their last night together, "Fuck you're so hot" Ian growls, smirking in between kisses, "these are in the way" Dan says as he takes off Ian's shirt, revealing his body.

Ian mashes their lips together again, taking control as his tongue slips through  Dan's mouth, causing him to moan, "Babe.. I want you now.." Dan pleads, "We need to take these out first" Ian smirks as he grabs Dan's hand and pushing him down the couch. Full of lust in his eyes, he starts unbuttoning Dan's shirt, kissing his skin as his buttons become undone, "You make me so fucking wild."

Ian goes up again to kiss Dan, with more passion and flame, making him moan as he plays with Dan's nips and tugging his pants, leaving Dan in his underwear, "Fuck.. Ian.." Dan moans in pleasure and ecstasy, "I'm just getting started baby" Ian says in a low raspy voice, going down and tugging at Dan's underwear, "You're already leaking" before Dan knew it, the sensation of Ian's tongue wrapping around his tip, causing him to grip on the couch.

"Ian..!" Dan gasps as Ian takes his length in his mouth, sucking slowly and spiraling on his tip, Dan could do nothing but hold tight and moan, his hips involuntarily rocking, "Fuck.. Ian.. I'm gonna come.."

"Not yet baby" Ian stops and strokes Dan's already hard cock, he then grabs a bottle of lube below the table and applies it on his finger, inserting one in Dan's ass, "More..." He pleads. Dan moans and he tries to get a hold of his cock but Ian slaps his hand away, "I'm the one who'll make you come" he smirks, unbuttoning his pants and pulling it off as he inserted another finger in Dan's ass,

Ian puts lube on his hand, spreading it on his throbbing, hard cock, "You ready?" He smirks, "ready.. As I'll ever be.." Dan pants, Ian then positions himself inbetween Dan's thighs, kissing his calf before aligning himself on his ass. He slowly inserts it, earning a gasp from Dan, "Fucking hell..." Ian's raspy voice echoes as he pushes himself inside Dan. He kisses Dan as he moves, pushing all of his length towards his boyfriend, he quickens the pace.

"Fuck! I'm about to come!" Ian growls, "Ian!" Ecstasy filled both of them as they release, a wave of orgasm and pleasure hit them. Ian moves Dan on the side to prevent him from being crushed, he kisses Dan's shoulder, "How you doin' baby" Ian pants, "Sore but fucking good" Dan replies, trying to catch his breath, "I might need to bring you to work out, gotta upgrade that stamina" Ian winks at Dan, causing him to groan, "If that's what it takes to do a few more rounds with you.. I'll think about it" Dan kisses Ian's forehead, "I love you Ian" he says as he wraps his arm around Ian's head, "Love you too baby" Ian says, wrapping his arm around Dan's waists, "Happy Valentine's Day" he says, giving Dan another kiss, "Up for another round?" Ian smirks.

𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝐷𝑎𝑦 𝑌'𝑎𝑙𝑙~♡♥︎