Chapter 36

TW: Slurs, Homophobia, Bullying, Rape

                           "Hey baby"
Ian wraps his arms around Dan's waist as he's getting stuff from his locker, "Hey, done with practice?" Dan asks, "My whole body's sore.." Ian groans on Dan's shoulder, "I wanna go back to our dorm.."

Dan chuckles, "Sorry babe, I still have to swing by the music room" running his hand through the taller one's hair, "B-But.. I don't wanna go home without you.." Ian pouts, "grow up you big baby, you'll be fine. I'll go home in a hour, you go on ahead"

"Fine.." Ian picks up his bag and kisses Dan on the cheek before walking home, Dan sighs, "What am I gonna do with that boy" he smiles as he walked to the music room. On the way there, he bumps into someone, "Fuck- Oh.. It's you" Ursa glares at Dan, "Ahh- sorry about that" Ursa tsked, "just watch where you're going or you'll be in a world of pain" Ursa rolls his eyes before walking away.

"God, what's that guy's problem anyway" Dan thinks to himself and shrugs. As he was about to grab his notebook, he was stopped by 3 guys stomping on his notebook, "Well if it isn't the slut who's fucking our star player" One guy says, "Hey is it true? Male ass' better than pussy?" Another guy asks, smirking, "Gross dude, you wanna get AIDs or something?" The last dude laughs, "then again, I wanna test it out myself" he grins before grabbing Dan by his hair, "Ow! Let go of me!" Dan tries to fight but the 3 guys were bigger than him, "God this fag's feisty, aren't we hot enough for you?" One guy smirks, the other guy opens the door for the storage room, "Let's have fun here."

The tallest guy throws Dan inside the room, he winced in pain as they close the door behind them, "Let's have fun, lil kitten" he says as he takes off his top, "pin him down" he orders the other two, which they comply and now Dan's terrified and shaking, trying to free himself from their grasp, "Stop! Please!" Dan pleads, "Fuck's sake, shut him up!" The taller guy groans, one of them grabs a rag and ties it on Dan's mouth. The 2 guys holding him down starts taking off Dan's top as he tries to scream, to no avail, and the tallest grabs his pants and pull them off roughly, he starts to unbuckle his pants, then suddenly the door swings open.