Chapter Twelve

It is a grave offense against Malek to keep the belongings of a dead loved one. They belong in the beyond with the god of death and the departed. In the absence of a proper temple, any fire will do. He who does not burn for Malek will be burned by Malek.

—Major Rorilee's Guide to Appeasing the Gods, Second Edition

Presentation Day is unlike any other. The air is ripe with possibilities, and possibly the stench of sulfur from a dragon who has been offended. Never look a red in the eye. Never back down from a green. If you show trepidation to a brown...well, just don't.

—Colonel Kaori's Field Guide to Dragonkind

Okey so I could talk hours about how amazing I was at the Gauntlet and how I got the second-best time

Okey so I could talk hours about how amazing I was at the Gauntlet and how I got the second-best time. I just don't want to do the effort since I am one lazy bitch. So, small summery;

Violet went first. She couldn't do it, so she used her daggers. Then Amber Mavis (the girl with less of a brain as a barbie doll (again no clue what it is) since she has something going on with Dain) got made started talking for a hour about how Violet should get disqualified. Then Xaden (my future wife) came laughed in Mavis' face and told her that Violet indeed had found a loophole. So yeah, great and all. Apart from that I got on top just fine, and most important.

We all made it.

I must get away from Dain, Vi, and Amber so I decide to get of my lazy ass and start to walk around.

I almost tripped.

After looking around to see if someone saw it, I continue my walk, then bump into someone and I am greeted with the face of Liam.

"Well, that was something," I say, "Stupid Amber."

"I know Thena." Liam says.

I let myself drop on the grass.

"You are one lazy ass" Liam says while sitting next to me on the grass.

"You love my ass even though you seem to love the ass of a different Sorrengail more" I tease him.

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

"You love my ass admit it even though you would probably sign your death. But that blush doesn't really help your case Rapunzel." I say while pushing him so that he is on the ground next to me.

"You two have talked one time, when I pushed you into her, and since then you are staring at her every time you get," I say while poking his chest repeatedly, "And let me tell you she also stares, but don't you dare hurt her or I will rip you dick of and glue it to your head. That way everyone knows that you are a dick and then you can have a head dick fight with Jack for the title biggest dick. I do think you would win since with such an ego he must have a small dic-"