{The Confrontation}

Ansh~

After Lakshay went into his room and slammed the door harshly....both Anirudh and Ansh sighed in union. Anirudh dragged a palm over his face and muttered "Shit...". In response to this Ansh said, "Handle everything here. I need to complete something".

"You think that I can handle this shit? It's between them and I can't interfere. Besides it wasn't my intention to make him know about Priyanka like this." Anirudh spoke.

"Why is he only angry on Sanjana bhabhi? She had the least to do with this. We also knew about this but he was only angry because bhabhi also knew about this" Ansh asked.

"He is affected by her. No wonder he doesn't know that he is making himself obvious" Anirudh spoke clapped him on his shoulder and went towards the door. In no time Ansh entered the basement that had been used for his dirty work. It was for their benefit to kill the stupid assholes who dared to cross them. One of them was this motherfucker.

Ansh dragged the metal chair forward. The screeching sound made the guards wince and woke up the bastard who was sitting limp on the floor with both of his arms tied up to the metal chains. His eyes fluttered open and when he was fully awake he started screaming and begging for help.

"PLEASE! PLEASE I'M SORRY OK? I JUST WANTED TO SCARE HER!" He yelled.

"Scare her?" Ansh scoffed as he hopped onto his feet, going closer to the bastard. Ash silenced the piece of shit by slapping him hard on his face. "Did you think it was a good idea to touch what's mine? Not only touching but attempting to rape her in the bathroom when there were hundreds of people out there? What would you have done if I hadn't arrived in time hmm?" he gripped his chin with a tight grip "ANSWER ME!" He roared in his face.

"I was paid to do this shit! I-I needed money!" he said.

"Paid? Who have you been following?" The thought of someone paying a guy to hurt Shanaya made his blood boil. He had too many Enemies and rivals. To get to him they will use Shanaya because they know that she is his weakness.

" I don't know! I belonged to a gang before but things got too messy so I left and had no money. I got a text on my phone to do this job and they offered good money." he said while crying.

" Have you been receiving these messages before?"

" No, it was the first time!"

After 20 minutes he found out that his name was Raghav Joshi and he was 25 years old and was currently living in the slums. However no matter how much he tried he couldn't get the answer of who messaged it. If he knew he must've said it by now.

"Listen....just let me go ok? I beg you please!"

" How many women will you rape when I let you go? You signed your death certificate when you touched my woman" Ansh grabbed his gun from the table and pointed at his forehead....down to his dick where he aimed and fired. Screams echoed in the basement filling with ugly cries. He kept firing repeatedly until the gun emptied.

"Dump him in the worst place possible"

..........

The next day when he woke up he couldn't concentrate. Anirudh was at his office, Lakshay disappeared completely and he didn't have the best sleep last night even though Shanaya used him as her pillow to sleep. After she confessed everything she tried to spend time more with him which he liked. After months she was starting to trust him. She didn't shy away from hugging him to sleep, randomly kissing him on his cheek until this kiss turns into a fucking session where he gets to hear her moaning his name and her pussy clenching around his dick.

He kept thinking that there was someone out there who had been trying to hurt her and take her away from him. Yesterday she told him about meeting her sister at the cottage because it has been weeks since she met her. He just simply nodded and told her that he would accompany her.