That Butler Happy

Sebastian sat with Grell on a couch in the Phantomhive manor. Grell rested her head on Sebastian's shoulder and had drifted off to sleep. Sebastian looked over his shoulder and smiled. He was finally happy, and so was Grell.

Just then, a piece of paper flew through the nearby window. Sebastian knew it was from his father. The paper flew all the way to him and landed in his lap. Sebastian unrolled the parchment and read in his mind.

'Dear Son ~

Congratulations. You did good, son. I always knew you liked that reaper, kid! You should work on your acting skills. I saw everything. You're so awkward, but you did it! Make sure you two visit me after you eat that brat's soul. I love you, Sebastian.

XOXO,
Dad

P.S. Make Grell happy. Be good to her, Sebastian. She loves you. So do I, you nerd."

Sebastian chuckled lightly. He got up from his seat on the couch, causing Grell to stir in her sleep. Sebastian picked the woman up in his arms and carried her to his own room. He placed Grell in the bed and laid down next to her, wrapping an arm around the shinigami. Grell smiled slightly and clung on to Sebastian. Good thing Ciel was asleep.

"Goodnight, Grell. I love you."

The Demon's Pop?! - A SebaGrell Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें